Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Interview] Star Citizen: A Great Deal of Hope for the Newly Minted FPS Module

• WizardryWizardry Member EpicPosts: 13,757

I watched a lot of Twitch streams and what i saw was not very impressive at all,pretty much exactly what i figured this game would be.

I could go into a long negative run down but i prefer others to watch the streams,you will see exactly what you do,fly among asteroids and space designed with star textures not a heck of a lot more.You sit in a cockpit that imo looks cheap[ and aim your Reticule and begin to spam firing.

There is some voice overs talking at times but nothing imo to bring forth much of an experience doing the "questing" type gaming.

Modding?Sure it is a good idea on paper but aside from mapping i have  never seen a good modding community in any game and for the record,NO i do not think CS is a good mod.

Sure it is not a released product but so far i see nothing that would encourage me to look forward to this game not even free to play.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.