Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMO with most grouping opportunities?

slowpoke68slowpoke68 Member UncommonPosts: 510

In the mood to pick up a new mmo, but looking for something where I can spend the majority of my time doing group content.

Other than something like EQ1 or another old timer, is there anything out there?

Thanks?

Comments

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 2,862
    In most mmo's you can do a lot of group content if you actively seek it out. Even with an mmo as highly solo-able as WoW, you can still level up entirely through group dungeons if you want. Main thing is to pick a game with a medium - high population so you don't have to wait forever to get a full group. 
  • AbaxialAbaxial Member UncommonPosts: 140
    It really depends on whether the server population is comprised mainly of intelligent, sociable adults or not. Much less on the actual game.
  • NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,903

Originally posted by slowpoke68
    In the mood to pick up a new mmo, but looking for something where I can spend the majority of my time doing group content.Other than something like EQ1 or another old timer, is there anything out there?Thanks?
    Not that i have found, Otherwise i would be playing it :)

Originally posted by Forgrimm
    In most mmo's you can do a lot of group content if you actively seek it out. Even with an mmo as highly solo-able as WoW, you can still level up entirely through group dungeons if you want. Main thing is to pick a game with a medium - high population so you don't have to wait forever to get a full group. 

That's like saying you can do dungeons in wow without the DF, In reality it almost never happens.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 2,862
    Originally posted by Nitth Originally posted by Forgrimm

That's like saying you can do dungeons in wow without the DF, In reality it almost never happens.

WoW's dungeon finder is one of the things that makes leveling via group content so viable in the game. The OP said he wants to spend the majority of his time doing group content, I doubt he wants to spend the majority of his time trying to find a group.

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,477
    Originally posted by Forgrimm

Have to agree with this. In SWTOR I leveled from 1 to 55 doing only the 4 man flashpoints with numerous characters. Wait times were no longer than 20 mins. I actually found a number of players that played that way and we'd group up a number of nights to do FP, so no wait times.

• BenediktBenedikt Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    try wildstar