It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Hi guys! I'm doing somewhat a research about what do gamers want in their MMORPG. I'll be doing a couple polls to see how the results comes. I would highly appreciate if you guys would cooperate with me by filling the questions inside the link at the end of the post. Thanks in advance.
1. Which MMORPG genre would you rather play?
3. For an MMORPG, would you rather have guns or swords?
c) Why not both?
5. What combat style do you prefer?
a) Targeted Combat (Click oponent and the computer aims at it for you.)
b) Nontargeted Combat (You must aim first to hit the oponent.)
7. A MMORPG must have a way of getting money. How would you rather pay the respective game creators?
a) Pay for costumes, skins, etc. while the game is free to play.
b) Pay once and play forever.
c) Monthly Subscription
d) I'll just resist ads. <-- Eww.
e) Pay to win.
8. We all hate loadings but they are a must. How can we have a loading more fun? Short interactive game
a) Screenshots Slideshow
b) Best Combat Replays
10. Do you rather PvP (Player vs Player) or PvE (Player vs Environment)?