Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hatred:

13»

Comments

• MidBossMidBoss Member Posts: 93
    Originally posted by Kreedz

My problem with the game is that it basically reinforces the prejudice us gamers have been labelled with ever since violent video games were brought into the spotlight. If anything. this game will harm the gaming community if any windbag in the media catches it and decides to use it as an example of what Gamers as a group are 'into'.

That happened in the first hour of the trailer going live, you underestimate the media's desire to click bait readers these days.

I won't buy this game, but I'll defend their right to make it to the death.

Manufactured outrage at things that may offend destroy creative works every day. (see: Six Days in Fallujah)

• k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503
    This game is utter garbage and trash, not because of what we see in the videos etc... but for the message it sends out.  It is saying its OK to be a mindless killer and gun down anyone you fell like just because you hate life.  Hopefully something of this nature gets peoples attention and for the first time I will say ban the crap world wide and fine the developers for utter stupidity.  I have seen idiots like this in my real life we don't need games about it.
  • LuKaria6LuKaria6 Member UncommonPosts: 1

C'mon guys, just look at that trailer, i'm not even concerned about SJW, sensationalist media or parents who think their children will become  mass murderers if they play this, the first thing that comes to mind  after watching it is how someone  even thought this was a good idea to develop.

This "game" brings nothing but shock value of the worst kind,this is bad to the whole gaming community as it sends a message on what kind of things to create to get people talking,is literally the gaming version of those people who go out and start shooting other people just to get their faces on the news.

If this wasn't developed by some angsty teenager on his own in his bedroom then someone has some issues to take care of.

• StonesDKStonesDK Member UncommonPosts: 1,805
    lets get some pedofile games as well while we are at it. After all they are just games right?