Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATITD still alive ?

ReskalReskal Member UncommonPosts: 57

I played it more then 10 years ago and thought about giving it a shot again. But..their forum is nearly dead, here is not happening much also, i even cannot find out if the new tale has started or not, because i cannot register at their forum, there is not register-option to me.

Does someone know more ?

I'd like to find a guild but if i am one player of actually 17 it's not worth it i guess..

Comments

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    I saw title ATITD still alive and being the completely immature person I am, I saw A TIT D thinking it was something about a tit with a smiley face.  Sorry probably not the response you wanted.
  • Greymantle4Greymantle4 Member UncommonPosts: 809
    My understanding is someone bought the rights to the game made it free to play until they did some updates. I have not seen any news since.
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Tale 6 is lingering on until Pluribus, the new owner and one of the original developers gets his new server farm up and running. You can get reaquainted with it for free right now. River Plains it the most active area but that is a relative term.
    Scot
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams