Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seoul's world cup stadium filled

Cod_EyeCod_Eye Member UncommonPosts: 1,016

News item that maybe of interest to some LoL fans here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-29684635

Comments

• Alber_gamerAlber_gamer Member UncommonPosts: 588
    The future of videogames is here

My opinion is my own. I respect all other opinions and views equally, but keep in mind that my opinion will always be the best for me. That's why it's my opinion.

• renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728
    I am so happy! long live E sports the future of gaming.
    I have been playing lol for a year or so,quited half a year ago,still watch every americaeuworlds pro games.

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote

• The.agGThe.agG Member Posts: 119

Yep, E-Sports is definitely going ways. Earlier this year, the International 4 (with a community funded $10,930,698 prize pool) also witnessed a fully packed and sold out KeyArena in Seattle with tickets being sold out in 10 mins when they opened. I read that the capacity was around 17K.

People here will go on and on about how it's not a sport and rant about it because they can play PvP in games only where there is an unfair advantage but MOBAs are leading the way for E-Sports and they are damn fun although can be frustrating at times. Still, there is just a feeling in them that you can't get from other types of PvP games.