Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Request to add game forum - Robocraft

bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

http://robocraftgame.com/

It's in Alpha. It's on steam. 100% f2p. It's my most played game atm. It's fun.

Trailer

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"

Comments

• KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608
    So how's the monetization like?

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by Krematory

Well, I played 3 weeks and felt guilty that I didn't pay a penny.  You get RoboPoints and Tech Points based on your performance after each match. You use RoboPoints to buy cubes, Tech points to unlock cubes. You can buy cubes for cash. but you can't buy tech points. 

I bought the premium for 5$ last week.  The premium increases your RoboPoint and TechPoint gain by 100%. It also gives 10% extra to teammates. 

edit- As you add more and better cubes, your Robo tiers up. T1s play with T1s. T2s play with T2s and so on, up to T10. This makes it so you can't p2w it.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by Darwa
    http://www.mmorpg.com/faq.cfm/showFaq/4

pfft, I'm not doing all of that ;)

• KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608
    Originally posted by bcbully
    Originally posted by Krematory

Well, I played 3 weeks and felt guilty that I didn't pay a penny.  You get RoboPoints and Tech Points based on your performance after each match. You use RoboPoints to buy cubes, Tech points to unlock cubes. You can buy cubes for cash. but you can't buy tech points. 

I bought the premium for 5$ last week.  The premium increases your RoboPoint and TechPoint gain by 100%. It also gives 10% extra to teammates. 

Sounds fair enough, I'll keep an eye on this one. Not that I have much time to play it now, but definitely interested. Cheers!

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran