Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One thing that really pisses me off about this game...

tixylixtixylix Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

I bought the CE edition for the PS4, but it requires a disc to play which is just crazy for an MMO where you need an account and subscription to play. I heard people who bought the standard edition can just download the game as well, but the CE just says "not available" on the store.

It has been months this still hasn't been addressed. 

Comments

• Maybe its not automatic like u were hoping but u can try to ticket that issue and they can handle it for you?
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Not to say SE doesn't produce good games, but they have always been cheap and money hungry. I remember when their security tokens first came out for FFXI and the one they sent me in the mail was damaged. But they wouldn't send me a new one unless I paid nor would they refund my money. Well its not accurate in saying they would not refund my money. They said that my claim would be addressed as soon as they could get to it.....which has been like 7-8 years lol.
  • DoomedfoxDoomedfox Member UncommonPosts: 679
    Originally posted by tixylix

I bought the CE edition for the PS4, but it requires a disc to play which is just crazy for an MMO where you need an account and subscription to play. I heard people who bought the standard edition can just download the game as well, but the CE just says "not available" on the store.

It has been months this still hasn't been addressed. 

Can you not just download the standard edition?

The gamefiles are the same anyways its not like your CE items are installed or wrote from the disc.

• tixylixtixylix Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

I've had to resort to buying the PS3 version, registering a new account and upgrading that account to the PS4 version so I can get a digital key to download....

Dumbest thing in the world, just make it so you don't need the disc.