Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

This is so early in the development that it's barely a game at all, but I would have to say that those environments look pretty good even at this point. Kudos to them for that.

I have said this elsewhere, but even now there is a part of me that's cheering Brad and his team on to do this and win. Maybe it's the part of me that wants to see the underdog succeed against the cynical sneering negativity of the internet hate against them.

So, yeah, I haven't supported these guys with money yet, but if they continue to be as transparent as this and make progress I think I might. Haters be damned.

• exhellexhell Member UncommonPosts: 37
    Keep up the great work Brad and gang!
  • EQAbnerEQAbner Member CommonPosts: 25
    Several things look better in this vid. WTG and crossing my fingers!
  • SamadhixxxSamadhixxx Member Posts: 12
    reallynow.... there are 6 posters on the games website. Half the posters are the devs themselves. Only a couple new subs since their "groundbreaking" video. VR did the right thing canning Sparkle, but she has taken the game so far underwater it will take a miracle to bring it back up. Brad thinks he can pull that off again on his name alone. Most MMO Gamers these days do not even know what Everquest is, let alone who Brad Mcquaid is.
  • CarreraCarrera Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Good video, and that music is fantastic.  Pretty excited to see what the future holds for this game.
  • keiiekkeiiek Member UncommonPosts: 17

High Brace sculpting time lapse video