Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's your longest gaming marathon?

2»

Comments

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by Arclan

For me, it's 36 hours. Playing Everquest, of course. After work Friday (6pm), I played until Sunday morning. 36 hours straight. Hey I just realized this means I was awake for 48 hours straight. (8am Friday til 8am Sunday).

That is horrible.

I have done a lguk camp for 6 hours ... and it was boring ... and the last long EQ session that I played. Now my gaming session is seldom over 1-2 hours most.

I have a life other than games ... and i also find i enjoy games more taken in small dozes.

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    I have played a game for 18 hours. I took bio breaks and meal breaks but pretty much played straight through.  
  • BribaryanBribaryan Member Posts: 23
    There was a time on WoW when I was leveling my shaman 24 hours straight or so, and I thought I had loosened a screw in my head, after stepping outside.
  • LanfeaLanfea Member UncommonPosts: 223

togetther with 4 friends 18 hours straight to complete the first ~130 (of 155) steps of a heritage quest in everquest 2 - kingdom of sky. and 16 hours for building two bridges and an outpost in horizon (now called istaria) together with the whole server to get to new land that came with a patch.

• jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237

DAoC several sessions of  18 hours or more.

I started playing that game at release and couldnt get enough of it. Way way too much time in that game over the course of 5 years.

Today if I spend more than a couple of hours at a keyboard I want to get up.  Play sessions are longer on my PS4 than my PC now, and even a long play session is 3-4 hours max.

• ashe59ashe59 Member UncommonPosts: 39

49 hours straight .

Everquest .

Raster of mutha f**kin Guk