Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord

AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
edited August 2018 in General Gaming

New development video.  Looking good.

Post edited by Asheram on

Comments

• SinakuSinaku Member UncommonPosts: 552

Wow not bad. I love everything they make so this is sure to be another great game. Decent looking engine as well that is sure to give modders something fun to mess with.

• BuddyDudeBuddyDude Member UncommonPosts: 52
    Just hoping it does not stray to much for what made the first one fun. 
  • giftedHorngiftedHorn Member UncommonPosts: 106

Beautiful!

Zones 225 miles square, that's amazing.

EDIT: I meant square miles. Fifteen on a side, obviously. I don't know how fast the mounts go in M&B, but guessing you go 20-30 MPH tops, so you got at least fifteen minutes before you hit that invisible wall.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    It looks great with a very good tool editor,this is far better than EQLandmark imo.I only question their claim of keeping frame rates down with all the detail,they are showing us a very simple map with basically only 3 colors and almost no animations aside from the water ripple texture.At the end they show us one player slowly waltzing along on his horse.I guess being a mount n Blade type game we won't see hardly any animated textures.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Originally posted by Wizardry
    It looks great with a very good tool editor,this is far better than EQLandmark imo.I only question their claim of keeping frame rates down with all the detail,they are showing us a very simple map with basically only 3 colors and almost no animations aside from the water ripple texture.At the end they show us one player slowly waltzing along on his horse.I guess being a mount n Blade type game we won't see hardly any animated textures.

After the horse they show a fight starting also but yea was too short heh want to see more gameplay. Also he said they have a newer engine than the previous games so hopefully that will help with what you mentioned.

• HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

OMG....

This offers so many possibilities.

And it sounds like they know what made the Mount and Blade series so popular, the combat. So I have no worries its all fluff.

Thanks for the link Asheram!

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

• LassiStrLassiStr Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Any information or rumors as to when this game is coming out?
    Possible EA/beta coming at some point.
    https://clips.twitch.tv/ObedientJoyousSwanNomNom
    edited August 2019
    Damn been 5 years since I made this thread, cant wait til gamescom footage this week. This is some footage from recent closed beta multiplayer test.

edited August 2019
    Early access March 2020
    Xarko
    Seige gameplay from gamescom.

• metalsmmetalsm Member UncommonPosts: 31
    This game keeps getting better!
  • Leike1rLeike1r Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    At the end they show us one player slowly waltzing along on his horse prepaidgiftbalance.