Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Horror Install Mess, couldnt even start this game.....

PongpingPongping Member UncommonPosts: 131

this is by far the worst experience i made in the past month with a game.

After downloading i tried to install this game and the Luancher got stuck at 87%

following some clever players advice i solved this nonsense after searching the technical forums.

I pressed >> START GAME

and ended up with a black screen forever........

I continued to search for solutions and tried all suggestions possible.... nothing worked on my Windows 7 x64

maybe it was fate that this painfull software didnt work ! 

How horrible bad must the game even be if its so hard to even make it run ?

1 hour lifetime lost but better than playing it with endless crashes and dissapointment.

Runes of Magic was a nice game, i was hoping for something like it...... but well

Comments

• angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259
    I played the game briefly and did not enjoy it. Play AA, it is free. You will encounter crashes, and long queues and lots of PKing, but the install runs fine.
  • VicodinTacoVicodinTaco Member UncommonPosts: 804
    Originally posted by angerbeaver
    I played the game briefly and did not enjoy it. Play AA, it is free. You will encounter crashes, and long queues and lots of PKing, but the install runs fine.

I wish ArcheAge never installed to begin with.  Even worse was getting up to almost level 20 but having to give up because the crashes were becoming too persistent.  

• Vaske1984Vaske1984 Member Posts: 228
    Well the game itself is not bad, but in my case when i use right click mouse spell i get blue screen of death and my PC restarts ust because animation cause my sound to stop responding and force restart to prevent damage lol.....i thought my PC was broken but many people said same thing of forums.....so yeah i /uninstall.