Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommendations on what is good for me PLZ READ

Hey its me again. I'm hopin you guys can help me out and recomend a game i should play or look forward to come out. ( If its out now or available to play aka betas then great ) Now i've read through the forums and i've seen alot of people askin this same question, but unlike most, i'll let ya know what i look for in a mmorpg before i ask. image 

What i look for in a game :

1. CONTENT, if theres nothing to do, why play? I like,no,love games that make me fall in love with it and KEEP me in love with it longer then 1 month. *cough* AC2 *cough* Maybe with quests, and group activities and such, and if the world is always changing thats good too. I'm very hard to keep inteREsted in a game.

2. lvls,skills, magic ect. I dont know about the next gamer, but i LOVE being able to lvl up, get uber skills and stuff. BUT, i hate low LVL caps, lvl50 and crap, i want to be able to lvl up high, lvl 100 or more if possible. I find that walking around with a high lvl and maybe a high class name makes me feel strong, especially if i was lvl100 walkin in noob land of lvl 1-20,lol.

3. Equipment and iTEMs, ok, sue me, im BIG into looks, having some uber looking gear and an aswome sword or axe or any bad ass looking weapon is the best. image

4. Graphics, ok since i've already listed a bunch of things, i cant be THAT picky, i dont have to have the latest cutting edge graphics that will blow my mind, maybe some graphics a lil less then ac2 would be fine. NO 2d. image

5. This sorta goes with skills etc, but oh well, i like good looking skill animations, magic animations etc. If i'm lvl100,(lets say 100 is cap) and i use a lvl100 required skill, i want it to kick ass and look uber as well. image

Well thats about it, if anyone knows Of a game that has all, or most of these elements, please post. There are many more things i look for IN a game, but tHOSe are the top 5 i look for.

**EDIT** ONe more thing i just thought about< i saw a pair of 3-d glasses, im guessin they are sorta like VR glasses for like 99$, i belive they were advertised here. Does anyone have a pair? Or have used a pair? Should i bother with them and pay the 99$ or no? thnks.

I saw an angel of death come from the clouds one day, it touched my heart and smiled, then flew away, i felt my heart turn black and cold, and embraced this new power that i now hold

I saw an angel of death come from the clouds one day, it touched my heart and smiled, then flew away, i felt my heart turn black and cold, and embraced this new power that i now hold

Comments

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    DAoC,  EQ,  SB,  WoW,  Diablo II...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • KhornateKhornate Member Posts: 17

Lionheart the legacy of the crusader, dnt think its a mmo its out september the 5th www.lionheart.com

• KhornateKhornate Member Posts: 17
    Lionheart fits all ur needs m8 it rocks especially the weapons they really UBER!

• MoMoNeY8720MoMoNeY8720 Member Posts: 22

well what djin said up there....DAoC,EQ,SB,WoW and Diablo 2

DAoC-graphics arent that great i think honestly and the skill cap is 50. i played it for a short     time...honestly i didnt like that game but u might....the armor and stuff in that game looked pretty cool. didnt really get into it so i cant really tell u much

EQ-i played that game for 3 years.....but u want somthing thats has a lvl cap of 100+ and EQ's lvl cap is 65...the graphics are pretty nice (better then DAoC)......as for quests and group activitied....there are loads of quest in EQ, thats why its called EverQuest image.......as for group activities there coming out with a new expansion LDoN that allows ur group to go in a dungeon by urselves getting treasure chests....items doing quest etc w/o having to compete with other groups over kills.

Diablo2-graphic, its 2d and u said u didnt want that so i dunno.....the lvl cap is 99 and its not a mmorpg......i think its a really fun game but i mostly play it when i have nuthin better to do.....after u do all the quests in all difficulties(normal,nightmare, and hell) the only thing to really do is to get better items and level basically or start a new char....so its pretty repetative

as for WoW, i dont know anything about it and SB i think the lvl cap is 50 or 55 im pretty sure but thats all i really know

i dont really think theres any mmorpg....at least that i know of that meet all the things u have posted....sorry man image

• psibotpsibot Member Posts: 254

As MoMoNeY8720 said there isn't anything out there I know that meets those criteria.

But I did see a lot of UBER skill,looks,items and so on hmm I think Mythica is heading for that sort of game feeling have a look into the video at http://mythica.com/.

But I would wana wait that long Horizons will come soon and 2. as far I know magic spell will be self designable I think what UBER dunno 3. as to ur looks wish they said one has countless option when creating own stuff /shrug

4. hmm have a look ur self id say a it still fits u.

5. can say realy before the final release but in a video one of two meleeing char sumersalted other the other and stabed him in the back dunno if that what ur looking for

1. Hmm cant tell game isn't out yet is sheduled for 31-10-2003

---
    Light laughter and sweet water to you fellow adventures.