Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Obsidian Coven - Dragon Faction

We're looking for new cabal members to join.  very group based, cabal based Cabal...cliche, I know.  I really dont know how to explain it any other way though.  All current members re-rolled new toons and have started fresh to experience everything all over again...I can't tell you how awesome it has been.  Please feel free to reply to this thread with toon name or send an ingame tell to Phayyd or Demonomia

Thanks and see you in the game either way :)

Comments

• RudedawgCDNRudedawgCDN Member UncommonPosts: 507

Hi, ingame name Rudedawg - definitely interested; tried to pm Phayyd and Demonomia and not on - so hope you guys are on when I am.

You guys use Team Speak or Discord?

And what time do you guys usually play?

• LivedeffloLivedefflo Member UncommonPosts: 23

Hi, ingame name Rudedawg - definitely interested; tried to pm Phayyd and Demonomia and not on - so hope you guys are on when I am.

You guys use Team Speak or Discord?

And what time do you guys usually play?

Heya, in response to your request I'm sad to say this post is VERY old. 3 years old to be exact. I was kind of surprised I happened upon because I'm the original co-founder of this TSW guild. I haven't played TSW in years but I have tried out the new version SWLegends. It's pretty cool. I mostly spend my time with normal RPG's nowadays though. This is "Phayyd" btw. Sorry about the old post :)