Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A friendly reminder mmorpg get together

sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373

We are getting together on the date and time listed below.  If your interested in playing TSW again, this will be a great opportunity to do so.  There are also a few other people from mmorpg playing on another server already.  In an effort to avoid any confusion, I won't post that information here, but you can inquire Saturday about it, or view the thread listed below.  For the record, I am not the person in charge or who put this together, I am just passing along the information.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/421645/page/1

• Start Date: October 4th, 2014
  • Schedule: Saturdays at 9PM London Time, 4PM New York, 5AM Seoul (Time changed by an hour to accommodate for Doctor Who.)
  • Faction: Illuminati
  • Server: Arcadia
  • Leader: Cyin
  • Cabal: Coming Soon.
  • Meeting Place: Jack Boone, Kingsmouth. Just outside the door to Agartha.

Comments

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

Thanks for the reminder.

I thought there will be one more TSW post from Shannon during the week, but for a start the already given details are enough, since only the cabal name is still undecided - or maybe not, but I really hope it won't be "Coming Soon", pretty odd name for a cabal :)

For the background info, the idea was started by this column a month ago: http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/404/feature/8913/Starting-Over.html

• clumsytoes44clumsytoes44 Member UncommonPosts: 463
    Already have my character made and parked at boone.
  • falconhandfalconhand Member UncommonPosts: 50
    My char also waiting around that time to join in the fun: OldFitz
  • grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935
    I'm rolling Chaos simply for aesthetic purposes.  Is it possible to have a different faction to this group?
  • sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    Originally posted by grimal
    I'm rolling Chaos simply for aesthetic purposes.  Is it possible to have a different faction to this group?

I'm rolling a female character for the same reasons.  Ironically it took me forever to decide on what weapon to start with.  As for the faction I'm not sure, did you mean can we as a group roll a different faction or can you be a different faction individually and still join the cabal?

Originally posted by sumdumguy1

I'm rolling a female character for the same reasons.  Ironically it took me forever to decide on what weapon to start with.  As for the faction I'm not sure, did you mean can we as a group roll a different faction or can you be a different faction individually and still join the cabal?

I made the exact character face for both factions and the Chaos was far more attractive. I dread the female looks in this game, but if I can find one that shines maybe I can enjoy it even more...

Second mainly.  Or have two cabals?  Perhaps as alts?

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    Originally posted by sumdumguy1

I made the exact character face for both factions and the Chaos was far more attractive. I dread the female looks in this game, but if I can find one that shines maybe I can enjoy it even more...

Second mainly.  Or have two cabals?  Perhaps as alts?

I don't think you can have different factions in the same cabal, I think a cabal for alts under a different faction is good idea for those who wish to do it.

• meticmetameticmeta Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Thanks to all who came out! Had a blast. Can't wait to see you again next week. If anyone got any screenshots lets see them!
    Sorry didn't get to play.  Was playing ESO but I think I need to mix some TSW into my gaming.
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965
    Originally posted by meticmeta
    Thanks to all who came out! Had a blast. Can't wait to see you again next week. If anyone got any screenshots lets see them!

There were a high number of People that showed up!  Was very nice to see!

Unfortunately I only had time to join the cabal, but hope to see you all in coming time. :)

• Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361

you peoples looking as an  awesome company !

I feel bad,main is templar in great active  cabal, but  ,I playing with alts only sometimes during in game events, just no too much free time for play with more characters

• rovarrrovarr Member Posts: 1

Someone mentioned screenshots before, but I couldn't remember which thread it was so I'll just leave this here.

Our very first polaris, strictly with MMORPG.com guys. Wasn't easy, but we made it in the end :D image