Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] Marvel Heroes 2015: Hits and Misses of Advance Pack 2

2»

Comments

• Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    Originally posted by TuxedoSLY
    What the hell is wrong with Jubilee? I'll take Jubilee over Sticky Fingaz any day.

Agreed. Though preferably in the Marvel Heroes continuity, she wouldn't be the de-powered (the hell is wrong with you, Marvel?) vampire version (UGH, really?) currently in the main Marvel universe.

I was *almost* as pissed about that as I was over One More Day or Ultimatum. IMO Marvel fails a lot less than DC, but when they do so it's absolutely, spectacularly bad.

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• TiamatRoarTiamatRoar Member RarePosts: 1,685
    Originally posted by Solar_Prophet
    Originally posted by TuxedoSLY
    What the hell is wrong with Jubilee? I'll take Jubilee over Sticky Fingaz any day.

Agreed. Though preferably in the Marvel Heroes continuity, she wouldn't be the de-powered (the hell is wrong with you, Marvel?) vampire version (UGH, really?) currently in the main Marvel universe.

I was *almost* as pissed about that as I was over One More Day or Ultimatum. IMO Marvel fails a lot less than DC, but when they do so it's absolutely, spectacularly bad.

IIRC the devs said that Jubilee would have both her pre-vampire powers and her vampire powers.  She along with Dazzler were neck and neck with Black Cat, but Black Cat won because they had some great ideas for an awesome new mechanic for her.

....which I guess goes to show they DO have something in mind to justify Black Cat costing more than 200 splinters.  Hell if I know what, though.

• victorvndoomvictorvndoom Member UncommonPosts: 19

Why not add Ultron ? is maybe one of the missing characters in the slots who are unannounced