Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Roccat Tyon Mouse Begins Shipping

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Roccat has announced that its next gen mouse, the Tyon, has started shipping as of today, September 30th. The Tyon is, according to Roccat, the perfect combination of all the tools a gamer needs: A gaming mouse with a dorsal fin, joystick and 16 programmable buttons.

ROCCAT Tyon features the X-Celerator, a two-way analog stick that allows gamers to throttle, sprint, rotate tank turrets, and more directly from their mice.  Extensively tested and perfected by professional gamers to guarantee responsiveness and ease of use, the X-Celerator is a major shift in mouse design for FPS gaming and beyond.

The Tyon offers 16 assignable buttons, 31 distinct possible functions, and a nearly limitless levels of customization thanks to ROCCAT’s dedicated Easy-Shift[+] Button.  While optimized for FPS gaming, the Tyon is an efficient, combat-ready and aesthetically facscinating masterpiece for all genres, including MMO, RPG, and more.

Find out more about the Tyon on the Roccat site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ShaikeShaike Member UncommonPosts: 301
    100Euro for a gaming mouse????? isn't it a bit overkill?????

Just my 2 cents...

• BlaedusBlaedus Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Nice ad. I actually felt my hand inching toward my wallet even though I have no need or want for this device.
  • Blaze_RockerBlaze_Rocker Member UncommonPosts: 370
    I hope the standard left/right button switches have been improved for reduced wear over time or else you'll still be replacing it every 2 years.

I've got a feevah, and the only prescription... is more cowbell.

• breadm1xbreadm1x Member UncommonPosts: 374

They allways look nice and flashy with all kinda colour and gimmick's

No clue what kind of micro switches Roccat uses but i think they come out of the logitec crap bin.

I have bought two of them, (Roccat kone)  both of them had the left mouse button dieing in 2 months.