Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toxic userbase

XandramasXandramas Member Posts: 73
The game is full of fanboys and exploiters. No point in wasting your time in this time waster.

Comments

• BenediktBenedikt Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    Originally posted by Xandramas
    The game is full of fanboys and exploiters. No point in wasting your time in this time waster.

could you please be more specific?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • PhelimReaghPhelimReagh Member UncommonPosts: 682

UPDATE: I have been playing with Therian Saga for quite some time now, and my original impressions of the userbase were all sorts of wrong. The community is small but helpful, though there still isn't any real "multiplayer" to the game. Aside from joining a guild simply to contribute resources for guild structures and such, there is no interaction that I can see.

My old post:

While I can't speak to exploiters and bugs, I have to agree that the community there is definitely not the best. Whether a question is asked on the forums or in-game, the preponderance of replies, if not all, are usually insults for not understanding this very complex game right away.  

So far in the first few weeks of gameplay I have not seen any Multiplayer aspect to this game other than a largely juvenile Global chat channel. If were to encounter any multiplayer options, I would expect to steer way clear of them.

• EverketEverket Member UncommonPosts: 244
    I think I can count the toxic encounters on one hand. So yeah that's a big fat lie about the community being bad.
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
     i done see it OP , i play Therian Saga a bit , and the community has been nothing but welcoming, helpful and nice ...