Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neverwinter Xbox One

BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
When I was playing this game about a year ago, I thought I would like it on a console, now I will get the opportunity.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/7/30/5952093/neverwinter-mmo-xbox-one

Comments

• madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,107
    My thoughts exactly. I'm really looking forward to it!
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Same here, im waiting for the PS4 release that will come some time after the Xbox version launches. Specially since my gaming pc just died. By the time i build another pc im sure it will be out for ps4 already.

• BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
    I'm playing right now, controls feel pretty good, I like this combat, I like watching the action and timing my strikes and block and I like the familiarity of the controller, the mapped keys are spot on, it's very comfortable and so is my leather rocking chair I'm playing from rather than my desk chair. It looks amazing on my TV, it's just a fun game. Xbox live voice chat for groups is a really nice feature, my Guardian blocking ability feels odd, but I'm sure I will get used to it. They rolled out the red carpet for the beta, I have free companions, free bags, dyes, lots of potions. I wonder how this beta experience will shape how I feel when the game launches and I lose these conveniences. Oh well, just have to wait and see, if they don't mess it up with the cash shop, I can see sinking a decent amount of time into this on my xb1. If the cash shop messes it up, I will stick to single player games. Cash shop are the death knell of mmorpgs, mmorpgs seem to think they are entitled to more, they aren't. I haven't seen if player Forge is included yet, I hope it is. Well back to the action. Ps. I think Wildstar should take a look at this, the busy movement of wildstar and neverwinter lend themselves to controller play.
  • momodigmomodig Member UncommonPosts: 555
    How do you get in to Xbox One beta?

• momodigmomodig Member UncommonPosts: 555
    I'll sign up, when is open beta/release planned?