Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is AC done at the end of this year?

papabear151papabear151 Member UncommonPosts: 110

Played AC on and off for years. Finally decided that I am pretty much done with goofing around with these regurgitated theme park snoozefests and was planning on buying a new copy of AC for the fresh start and the now F2P option.

I know that they arent doing monthly updates anymore (so sad). But, are the servers staying live? I read something about community servers, how will this work?

At this point I'd hate to spend the money to get just a few months of playtime, I don't think that's enough to interest me in coming back.

Comments

• BloodyVikingBloodyViking Member UncommonPosts: 132

Waste money?! It's now 10 bucks for a lifetime sub. No monthly fees, just 10 bucks and done.

I bought a sub for my main account pluss a new account so I can mule undisturbed.

Game is a lot more streamlined and "friendly" travel wise. But its still the same good ol gameplay. I just wish they could remake a true sequel with the same open world, shared dungeons and open character creation.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,556
    Even if it is 10 dollars for a lifetime sub, wouldn't that basically solidify the fact that they aren't updating it? The servers will only run so long even with a 10 dollar B2P price option. There just isn't a demand for this game anymore, unless it gets a complete overhaul. I would think next is server closure once they stop getting people buying it.