Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your Top Favorite Games And Why?

Joel1120Joel1120 Member Posts: 624

Well for me it would have to be There. Its just a free world which is user driven and not based on killing things. We have fun times in There and its a community. There is more a place to hang out and meet new people.

They have night clubs and sports. Hover Biking, Buggy Racing, Hover Boarding, and Paint Ball. The graphics are pretty dang good! It takes time to get the hang of There but once you know how to work stuff and how to do alot of stuff its easy to love it.

P.S. The link is to the new site which is going live in a few days. The images can rotate but the links really don't work. In a few days thats going to be the main site.

Some Pictures...

Real Site

There

The only limitation in There is your own imagination!

Comments

• fawdfawd Member Posts: 367
    My favorite games are Star Wars Galaxies and Everquest 2.  SOE rocks in general image
  • themaineventthemainevent Member Posts: 103
    top 2 games of all time, and there tied. SWG (before the CU) and Zelda: Ocorina of Time

• Thunder-Thunder- Member Posts: 165
    i would have to say my favorite 2 games of all time are FFXI and legend of dragoon, but im looking forward to SWG!