Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Three New Character Customization Videos

Comments

• BlaedusBlaedus Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Warrior's new armor- BADASS! Not as badass as the Dark Knight looking one though.

Sorceress's new "armor"- Wtf is that and how is it supposed to protect her? The armored one and the leather one still look the best.

Ranger's new "armor"- Matches the Warrior=thumbs-up. Has no legs=thumbs-down. Fully armored one and leather one still the best.

Giant's new armor- I can't even tell which was the new one. Logic says it should be the last, but it was just so ho-hum, I figure I MUST have seen it before. Best is the first one with the cage looking helmet.

• free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043
    Sorc facial options are pretty much limitless. I imagine its the same with all of them but I have an obsession with the BD Sorc girl. She just looks so witchy and cool.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    So much detail very nice. I don't spend to much time on this type of thing but in City of X I used to spend so much time customizing and creating a bio to fit the look.

• mazutmazut Member UncommonPosts: 988
    They invested so much work in char customization. Lets hope the whole game have similar level of detail to it.