Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crazy people with guns

cukimungacukimunga Member UncommonPosts: 2,258

Ok I have nothing against guns but when you mix insane people and guns....its just not a good Idea...Crazy Woman

What is the world coming to....... I get pissed but I dont think I would pull a gun on someone cuz they couldnt fix my tv. lOl.

Comments

• terstaxterstax Member Posts: 353

If it took more than one trip she should have been given a new TV without question. In the article, it sounds like it had been at least three trips, if not more. That's just good customer service. The lady should be institutionalized as she has a history of mental illness. The repairman should sue the family for mental anguish. Lastly, Best Buy should bar the entire family from ever shopping its stores again.

• dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

Yep, there's alot of crazy people out there. I like how it said she went to her car to get the gun. Good thing this happened though, a psycho like that is the type of person to get into road rage and start shooting randomly from her car on the highway. At least nobody got hurt this time.