Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Frenzied excitement!

noncleynoncley Member UncommonPosts: 718
The lack of activity on this forum, devoted to World of Warcraft, seems - to me - to say a lot about how excited and expectant people are regarding the upcoming expansion. I myself see nothing new or original in what has has been promised so far and am not surprised by the lack of frenzied excitement that grew in the months preceding the launch of every other Warcraft expansion. I fear that this is going to be dullest and emptiest of all expansions - no new races, no new classes, now new professions - and cannot for the life of me see how the game's experienced developers, let alone its fanatical player-supporters, cannot see this. I hope I am wrong.

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    yeah they usually add a new race or class per expansion. But hey, we get something even better! 10 levels and garrison....a whole 2 weeks worth of fun!
  • Dudek28Dudek28 Member UncommonPosts: 226
    Which class or race came out in Cata?
  • noncleynoncley Member UncommonPosts: 718
    Originally posted by Dudek28
    Which class or race came out in Cata?

Goblins and Worgen. And all the classes were redesigned. Don't you remember?

• evdaezevdaez Member UncommonPosts: 131

The new character models aint getting me excited. Lol. Come on, there are plenty of games out there which looks more stunning than wow on release date... 

Anyways, those blizzard devs had their hand fulls on revamping the whole skill system.. adding another race/class would surely be a recipe for disaster. 

There's a whole lot going on by just adding another race: animation, gender, how it fits in various armors etc... 

Adding another class:  Have you seen what a mess monk as a class is? 

--> Mistweaver: they rely on healing sphere.. but healing sphere needs to be manually targetted and people are continually moving in pvp(the reason people use orb bots)

Took them a whole expansion to fix those flaws lmao...

Good balance > new features...

The only thing that is getting me excited... are skirmish thats gonna be added on wod.. cause now peeps rely on Oque to get arena sessions going other than spamming tradechat...