Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trion Worlds customer support? Good Luck

http://imgur.com/G0mzWbR

First, I can't log in to my glyph account. I have to input a code because suddenly I'm logging in from a new location even though my PC has not moved and ISP has not changed in over a year. Well, this code never gets emailed to me. I check back hours later and there is about 20 codes emailed to me. All of which, are only usable for 30 seconds. Their ticket system is not working apparently. I've put in numerous tickets for glyph being broken (all with the needed .docs and system information) and have not received any news in over 2 weeks. I can't check on those original tickets because I can't log in to my glyph account. So, I create a new account because I need live support. Their ticket system is not working. When I attempted to use the live support function, which I had to just google and guess as to how to access it, I was greeted with "you haven't given us money so we aren't going to help you, slap in the face". Except, I HAVE GIVEN THEM MONEY. I have a RIFT account that was purchased at launch, a Defiance account that has been there since launch. I have bought access to Trove, even though I haven't been able to play it at all because of Glyph's error 2025 that I have been experiencing for almost 2 months now. Trion Worlds won't even put out a word as to what they are doing with Glyph. Are they fixing it? Are they ignoring the people who can't log in to it? Do they expect someone to reformat to get a new MAC address because their program is broken? If this is what can be expected from Trion Worlds I'll be refunding Trove and they won't be getting anymore money from me.

Comments

• MathroneMathrone Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Account not working for over two weeks is not due to an DDOS attack.

• Originally posted by DMKano
    This is due to DDOS yesterday. I had a ton of codes yesterday too - but worked like a champ this morning.

Yeah they came out an said some of the problems with AA were due to a DDOS attack. My problem started almost 2 months ago where I couldn't log in to Glyph after deciding to try Trove out in it's early access. Still the same problem and I don't see any signs of Trion Worlds fixing it.

• Just tried it for my original account. No new emails in my inbox. They can't blame this on a ddos from yesterday. The codes are not sending.
  • saurus123saurus123 Member UncommonPosts: 678
    Originally posted by DMKano
    This is due to DDOS yesterday. I had a ton of codes yesterday too - but worked like a champ this morning.

thats just an excuse companies telling players lately

rather than tell the truth " sorry we fk up our servers wasnt ready or we have crap servers and wont upgrade them becouse it cost money"

so they go with " due to recent DDoS attack cused by hackers you cant use our services for xxx days"

hackers doesnt care about some crap games that are f2p

• PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977

I just installed glyph and it sent my email authentication immediately.  This was 2:53 PDT today, so if you're not getting your emails, something else may be up with your system.

Try creating a new glyph account with a new email address and see if that works.  Won't have access to AA obviously, but you should be able to initiate a download to Rift or Defiance since they are both F2P right now.  If that works, it's your other account that may be messed up.  

• AnirethAnireth Member UncommonPosts: 940
    Trion makes money, so hackers do care. Doesn't change that companies will use any excuse they can get when something goes wrong though.

I'll wait to the day's end when the moon is high
    And then I'll rise with the tide with a lust for life, I'll
    Amass an army, and we'll harness a horde
    And then we'll limp across the land until we stand at the shore

• Originally posted by Pepeq

I just installed glyph and it sent my email authentication immediately.  This was 2:53 PDT today, so if you're not getting your emails, something else may be up with your system.

Try creating a new glyph account with a new email address and see if that works.  Won't have access to AA obviously, but you should be able to initiate a download to Rift or Defiance since they are both F2P right now.  If that works, it's your other account that may be messed up.  

I can log in to the glyph website without a problem using my new account. When I try to log into the Glyph program I get the error 2025 every time, therefore I can't download any game from Trion Worlds. I should have specified in my original post. I created a new account just fine. It was to try to get live support but I guess they don't give live support to accounts that haven't given them money recently. The problem is I can't log in with my original account because it needs to verify or something through an email code that is only good for 30 seconds but it takes hours to receive.  What could possibly be wrong in my PC that would stop me from receiving emails specifically from Trion Worlds when any other email is working fine.