It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Posting this topic for promotional reason because i think this game is underestimated.
I've played many mmo's since late '90s and now I'm playing this mmo for about 8 months in total in less then a year.
One of the best mmo's because:
* a mature community in general.
* Lots of people are willing to help other players (some however, like me, are carefull with new players).
* You can own your own land and able to build anything on it like you do.
* You can make ingame money and pay a premiumaccount with it (non premium: skills are limited to 20/100).
* New content is added frequently.
* Weather effects, caused by sounds and graphics, give a natural feeling.
* Noises from the area give a natural feeling. Like rippling water on a lakeside and howling wolfs in the forrests.
* Results are only caused by hard work.
* You can play the game solo if you want on a big mmo world (xanadu server).
Of course this game also has some con's like lagspikes. This is not happening during the whole day. You can keep playing when it happends.
Some stuff should get more attention how they look in combination with other objects.