Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TC Patch Released: City Building

Comments

• oldmostaffoldmostaff Member CommonPosts: 18

According to early reports, all mail was deleted. SV warned players that mail would be returned to the sender, but it appears from feedback on their forums that mail was simply deleted instead. 

Buy orders, transfers between characters, etc etc Some are angered on their forums as a result.  

• ZeerahaZeeraha Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Originally posted by oldmostaff

According to early reports, all mail was deleted. SV warned players that mail would be returned to the sender, but it appears from feedback on their forums that mail was simply deleted instead. 

Buy orders, transfers between characters, etc etc Some are angered on their forums as a result.  

This is not true since I have received all pre-patch mail and so did other people. Some people experienced issue with dissapeared mail.

• oldmostaffoldmostaff Member CommonPosts: 18

Mail was recovered fine so its known. Though as always with SV there are always bugs and such. Just go read through the patch notes thread on their forum and you'll see the feedback.  

I leave you with a quote I found on the forums 

"I have changed my settings plenty. I don't know if it has anything to do with settings. I crash at random, get random freezes, fall through the world, get stamina bugged, and all sorts of other bullshit. " -diph 

So yah, seems its not yet the god patch many hoped for. Stock prices are still high though, probably due the rumor they're releasing to steam sometime soon. I have a feeling they'll throw it on steam well before its ready. 

• NajwalaylahNajwalaylah Member UncommonPosts: 85

Originally posted by oldmostaff

This is the worth of 'early reports'; often exaggerated.

Lots of mail returned to me, and my advice is 'beware the "Take All" button'.

Casilda Tametomo, Priestess of Soldeus | AKA Lepida Aegis-Imperium.com

«Si oblitus fuero usque ad finem omnia opera eorum»

• ZeerahaZeeraha Member UncommonPosts: 67
    SV repaired all main issues considering TC release, Take all button received a warning dialog. Still there are technical issues for people suffering from lagy connections, they tend to fall through the terrain.