Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fun Game/Patch day boredom.

GrimmxGrimmx Member UncommonPosts: 189

Wanted to post a positive post here after reading som other posts here about Heroes & Generals.

Ive just tried this out for a few days and i find myself having fun.

Im bored because of an 8 hour patch today, so ill promote it to other guys that was as bored as me a few days ago :)

The game is still in Beta, and its not perfect but im having a blast so far. It reminds me alot of the old WW2 game, if anybody has tried that.

I have about 9 hour played so far, and ive had both ups and downs. Wich it will always be when your a noob in a game until you figure out the maps, weapons and general strategy etc. But its still really fun and has alot to offer it seems.

Anyway, this is friendly bump for the developers, and for MMO burnouts like me thats looking for some harmless fun.

The game has potential.

Comments

• JakobmillerJakobmiller Member RarePosts: 674

It's a cool game for sure. The biggest cons I can figure out on top of my head is the inbalance with tanks if your team does not have any counters for that. That is abit game breaking.

Apart from that, really fun and definitely worth a try!

• GrimmxGrimmx Member UncommonPosts: 189
    Originally posted by Jakobmiller

It's a cool game for sure. The biggest cons I can figure out on top of my head is the inbalance with tanks if your team does not have any counters for that. That is abit game breaking.

Apart from that, really fun and definitely worth a try!

I think some of the LMG's are a bigger problem actually. I had a couple of guys spawncamping yesterday. They are able to cut you down too easily and its kinda OP. I solved it by putting a bullet in his face and the other guy was killed by a friendly:) Annoying but that is the only time ive been spawn camped in 3 days play.

The Tank thing isnt a huge problem really, they are even complaining now that its the other way around. Because of the cost of deploying Tanks on the battlefield vs how easily they are killed. (metagame vise)

Anyway, its still in Beta so hopefully they will balance it.

Right now ive made a Rifle guy that im going > Recon (sniper) with, a SmG guy > Parachute and A tanker that i tried my first light tank in yesterday. All 3 was fun to play, and has a different playstyle as it should be. And all classes are dependant on others.

Snipers wont move maps but give cover to the guys that do...

SMG can paradrop or just attack normally and are really handy in close combat. (i even got a kill with my showel, wich was fun)

Tanks need to have Infantery close or they are easily picked off by the enemy.

Its even possible to Pilot planes, but i like to be a "grunt" in games like this.

PS: Take all this info for what it is, im still a noob. ;)

My most epic moment so far was when i killed another noob running around the corner named "In your face" by shooting him in the face, then saying " NO, In YOUR face"  (insert evil laughter)