Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What the heck happened

eury2eury2 Member UncommonPosts: 41

so Gpot merged with webzen i dunno how long ago or what because i took a long break from flyff but i decided hey i wana go back only to see a merg happen ok no biggy update my accounts for the merg no problem break out the notpad with all my accounts and bam 3 out of 10 accounts actually work 1 out of 3 accounts acctually have characters on it ..........

not to mention when i stoped playing i had around 550mil on me and that was a good amount of money back then around 2009 when i stoped playing now everything is in the billions ....... wtf not only did the econemy go down the drain and 80% of my accounts dont work ..........

Comments

• AndreWasTakenAndreWasTaken Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Sorry for the late reply, just joined the forums. Been playing flyff for about the same time you've stopped and there were alot of new rules instated. Like when accounts become extremely inactive(noone plays them for years) they're used for testing purposes. I know that because i also had some accounts(19) and i think 5 of them i didn't use for 2 years. Went back there and boom, inventories were clean and names were changed. Happened alot with friends of mine and myself.
  • AndreWasTakenAndreWasTaken Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Also this may help you clearify some stuff. 2011 was a great year for hackers on Gala-Net. That might have been it. http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/205/view/forums/post/6187604#6187604