Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Devs hint at new Schools to come!

LustmordLustmord Member UncommonPosts: 1,114

https://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?397445-Are-we-ever-gonna-get-more-Schools

hello!

This is a great opportunity for me to say that we're actually working on the Earth school, as well as several balance changes (several of them being changes that we didn't have the time to implement in the last balance patch. An important change will be on boosters and their affecting of skills - in order to increase player choice and freedom)
The earth school is going to have some skills that were missing from the mage arsenal, such as long range bolt/ pre-disable, all of them a newly added functionality twist :)
Note that all the skill information found in post #3 is completely out-dated.

We're also working on some tweaks that will enchance the responsiveness of combat (an ongoing task).
I'm afraid I cannot give a solid ETA, however it is placed somewhere in the next few weeks. More information on all the above updates will come through official updates as well as forum posts - Stay tuned.

Champion is also in the design stage, however we would rather release it together with a mounted combat revamp.

I'm excited to see some new schools!

Comments

• LustmordLustmord Member UncommonPosts: 1,114
    By the end of the month.
    They have spell descriptions up on the Darkfall forums now. I'm on my phone, can't copy/paste.
  • NagilumSadowNagilumSadow Member UncommonPosts: 318
    That would be grand. The Darkfall crew is like the Rift crew: They both implement ideas very competently, and the inventory system in Darkfall deserves the MMO equivalent of a Nobel prize.