Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best MMO- bad combat

Paladin101Paladin101 Member Posts: 187

This is my favorite MMO ive played. It's rvr is the best and has the most meaning. Capturing Darkness falls was always fun and capturing relics provided real and strategic bonuses for your realm. DaoC PvP means more than any of MMO out there. I really miss it. When i went back to it a couple months ago the fighting in melee combat was just too boring now after ive played WoW, and after Guild Wars has been out the combat seems even more stale in comparison.

If DaoC changed it's animations it would be the bst MMO out there. I love so much about DaoC it makes me mad that they arent making the combat more up to date with the graphics. I'm waiting for that day when they make melee combat more fun so i can get back on my Dwarven Warrior and conquer for Midgard.

Comments

• BigfootBigfoot Member Posts: 364

It might appear boring to ya because WoW's fighting is so face paced. With my rogue when i played WoW i'd swing a few times every 2 seconds, where as my pally on DAoC swings his huge 2handed sword once every about 3 1/2 seconds.

I dunno, I still like DAoC over any MMO i've played, well except CoH, but that game just needs more. Maybe i'll go back when CoV comes out.

Looking for something new.