Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Albion Online: Founders Pack Giveaway!

Comments

• Gugu42Gugu42 Member Posts: 1

I want that game so bad since I first saw it ( about three months ago )

The guild wars are just the one thing that I want to play, along with the ability to forge the game as I'm playing it, and mark my name in the history of it.

Good luck everyone, so many people for only 5 keys, gonna be hard !

• PoolsharkenPoolsharken Member UncommonPosts: 8
       I'm excited for Albion Online because i like the art style and the Moba style play looks interesting.  Player driven economy and housing as well as PvP all sound great.  Guess we'll see how it all turns out.
  • roarkindrakeroarkindrake Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Seems like one of the few mmos out there that grabs my attention and has me wanting more info about it . So i would def love to try it out :)
  • GerwanndGerwannd Member Posts: 2
    Beacue game, give me and my brother chance to make a biggest coutry in all games mmo! :D Greetings!
  • VoidnovaVoidnova Member UncommonPosts: 23
    The whole concept of the game :D And the cross platform functionality
  • Vanislander68Vanislander68 Member Posts: 2
    Sounds like a great fast past game! Sign me up!
  • pulteraopulterao Member Posts: 1
    Best thing since UO !! ?
  • AndbrikAndbrik Member UncommonPosts: 9
    This game reminds me of Runescape, a game that I played for years and really enjoyed. I look forward to playing another sandbox MMO that has a plethora of different activities and ways to spend my time.
  • todaztodaz Member UncommonPosts: 1
    would love to just start craftin all of my things. Hopefully it won't be broken! <3
  • Eridanus15Eridanus15 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    This looks awesome.
  • GerwanndGerwannd Member Posts: 2
    Beacue game, give me and my brother chance to make a biggest coutry in all games mmo! :D Greetings!
  • VarobVarob Member UncommonPosts: 9
    I like the Style And i Think It Has A lot of potenrial
  • dbarbour86dbarbour86 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Looks freggin sweet!
  • EhnoahEhnoah Member UncommonPosts: 29

I want to win the Founder Pack, because I want to go play with my Friends.

We played Albion in one of the first Alphas and it was just amazing. You can't describe how amazing Albion is.

The Sandbox Features and competitive PvP are just amazing. Once I get a Founder Pack, I going to stream all the day :)

• LoopeyLoopey Member Posts: 1
    Albion is one of the newest games that I can see people playing for a long time. Not many games today are made that way. It's been a while since I have seen an mmo that people play for more than six months. Albion has all the hardcore risk I have been looking for. I look forward to the community and future updates. 
  • reef22reef22 Member UncommonPosts: 85
    I've never heard of it so you should let me become a founder.
  • HavocalypseHavocalypse Member Posts: 2
    Post check
  • intunerikussintunerikuss Member UncommonPosts: 6
    want
  • DwarfuriousDwarfurious Member UncommonPosts: 25
    I wonder if the devs are skimming this to make sure nobody who has definitely bought a founders pack is trying to enter this *hint hint*
  • gourounisgourounis Member Posts: 1

Always excited for a good game!

• MaenervahMaenervah Member CommonPosts: 14
    I second the looting dead players comment!
  • BoccianoBocciano Member Posts: 1
    Well I want to buy tablet (I need it also for school), but ill buy it only when I will l have access to Albion Online :D not sooner not later :/ ALBION!
  • DoodstormerDoodstormer Member Posts: 1
    This is probably the first MMORPG in 10+ years that has even remotely interested me. It's got a great art style, intriguing gameplay concepts, and looks like it's trying to actually bring something new to an ordinarily stale genre.
  • Provoked86Provoked86 Member Posts: 1

I've played every single MMORPG out there and i have quit them all for various reasons.

The game i played the longest was WoW and Tibia, for a few years each.

Maybe this will be one of those kinds of games?..

Id appreciate a key since i've had my eye on this development for a long time now.

Yours

• OzzmodiousOzzmodious Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Like the concept and idea of what Sandbox Interactive is doing. Would love to get in and experience it myself.

Look at the world as a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it... Just piss on it and walk away.

This discussion has been closed.