Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Albion Online: Founders Pack Giveaway!

Comments

• ZereiZerei Member UncommonPosts: 24
    My jimmies would be really rustled if I got a key for this game. I follow the project for so long now. Really can't wait, good luck to us, and have fun whoever gets it!
  • mcgee318mcgee318 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I've been keeping an eye on this game for a while and I gotta tell you it looks amazing. Can't wait to play sept. 15.
  • kckamal1997kckamal1997 Member Posts: 1

The sandbox elements...the ability to do almost anything...like living a virtual life is something which has always allured me..this seems to b the perfect remedy for that itch of mine...Hoping to snag a key here :D

• rabbit1rabbit1 Member Posts: 3
    The sandboxiness of the game appeals to me, as well as the PvP and death systems. Bulding player-owned cities is amazing!
  • DiLordDiLord Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Cool Name
  • sholo635sholo635 Member UncommonPosts: 20
    I'm excited because like a lot of people i can't just play old MMORPG i need some more sanbox in my life
  • NeBuRNeBuR Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Because i can't not be excited by a isometric sandbox game that i can play in all my electronic devices. Playing on vacations and everywhere ftw
  • oktarboktarb Member Posts: 1
    I love the setting and Art style!
  • causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666

It's been ages since I've played a true MMORPG. I really, really dig the artstyle and top down view (it reminds me of another genre I really love, ARPG). The crafting and PVP also look top notch. But what intrigues me, and could be a genre shaping (or re-inventing) aspect, is the cross-platform capabilities of the game. I'm on my internship now, so I don't have a great pc with me, and this will really help me to finally play an MMO again.

Oh and a special note to player housing. It looks so cosy. I could imagine myself living there. 

• GonryGonry Member UncommonPosts: 2
    The game looks cool and i think it has the potential to be an amazing game.
  • alf2oooalf2ooo Member UncommonPosts: 139
    Boobies!
  • drlunzedrlunze Member Posts: 3
    nice i am in, hopefully  because i miss sandboxes
  • MatzoneROMatzoneRO Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Full loot sandbox pvp game.
  • nikhtas17nikhtas17 Member UncommonPosts: 27
    Cause im a PURE sandboxer and waiting a long time for this!!!
  • RockminRockmin Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Looks like fun!
  • shyne23shyne23 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    cant wait to own some ipad people ;) and its a sandbox game - reminds me a lot of ultima - and i loved ultima. 
  • necron99necron99 Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Looks great. Looking forward to playing it. Sandbox rules !
  • SlytheSlythe Member UncommonPosts: 952
    It does look like a neat little sandbox game. Definitely interested in it.
  • AonevmAonevm Member UncommonPosts: 26
    something new, will give it a shot
  • mdsg303mdsg303 Member Posts: 1
    I'm mostly excited because of the Ultima online nostalgia hype. There has been no other game that has done for me what UO did and to have a game that was inspired by it excites me more than any other release in the past 17 years.
  • RzepRzep Member UncommonPosts: 767
    I would like a founder pack for my friend. He is the one that got me into MMOs but these days he can't really find any game for himself. It's sad seeing him like this. The only games he is excited for is ArcheAge, but his PC can't handle it well and Albion, which he talks about at length when every bit of info comes around. Would be a nice pick me up since he has had no luck getting a key in the past.
  • newyorkerantnewyorkerant Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I'm Honestly excited for the player housing because that's what i like to play in many MMOs :) 
  • Maleus666Maleus666 Member UncommonPosts: 75
    I'm waiting for this game since I heard about it. Can't wait to play :)

Go to hell!

• NewnanNewnan Member UncommonPosts: 98
    free stuff? Im in!

Screw leveling games, give me something with "End game" at the beginning of the game.

• OberholzerOberholzer Member Posts: 498
    Looks potentially fun
This discussion has been closed.