Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Albion Online: Founders Pack Giveaway!

Comments

• psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    Really nice down to earth team putting this together. They have really given a lot of thought and foresight towards the end goals they are looking to achieve. Plus you always have to pull for the little guy.
  • LordYellaLordYella Member CommonPosts: 5
    Do I really need a reason?!? I need a new home. I thought I was gonna live in ESO for a while, but alas the amenities just weren't there.
  • DasiousDasious Member UncommonPosts: 6
    I'm interested in Albion Online for the Top-Down Camera visual style as well as the old-school nostalgia feel to the graphics.
  • AbidikAbidik Member Posts: 1
    I am excited to see Albion Online because I am tired of grind levels and tokens type of MMORPGs...
  • rlsquared2rlsquared2 Member UncommonPosts: 19
    I like open pvp and crafting!

• rekatluosrekatluos Member Posts: 1

To be honest i always loved Sandbox games and MMORPG and this game seems to have both. Ive been checking out gameplay and trailers and it looks awesome so ill give it a shot maybe im gonna be that lucky bastard that wins a founders pack ^^.

Thanks for the giveaway !

• TorrmwyreTorrmwyre Member UncommonPosts: 66
    More Sandbox is always nice.
  • TurwenTurwen Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Cannot wait to play a sandbox game whereever I like on whatever device I prefer that features so much possibilities for guilds and small group play alike.
  • CuntibalysmCuntibalysm Member Posts: 1
    Excited because of a cheese and military music!
  • maxkill42maxkill42 Member UncommonPosts: 94
    Its different.... and free for all pvp *grins*
  • Dony07Dony07 Member UncommonPosts: 21
    A sandbox MMO is my favorite genre. I can't wait to play it . No matter if i get a founder pack or not i will still play it at launch.
  • harvschmarvharvschmarv Member Posts: 83
    As one of those older mmo players (since UO/EQ) who has not had a mmo home in several years now, I would love a new mmo to call home. Albion looks like it could fit what I'm looking for, too. It is very intriguing, to say the least! Too many mmo's have dashed my hopes in a row. Here's to success, AO!
  • ATOMICO29ATOMICO29 Member Posts: 1
    He esperado este juego porque es novedoso y es respaldado por una gran Empresa como es Sandbox Interactive, buen sistema interactivo. Agradecido por lo que hacen. Saludos
  • Saiwa73Saiwa73 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Good Luck to all. See U on Albion Online :D
  • Xargon81Xargon81 Member Posts: 1

Full Loot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

;)

• AbiogenicAbiogenic Member Posts: 1

I been following Sandbox Interactive since early development stages by the end of Q4 2012 and 2013 and what really catched my attention at the time was the word: "Sandbox", I have been a fan of this kind genre and texture graphics like Tibia and Runescape, Ragnarok and similar titles..and Player Driven Economies, Hardcore PvP are my passion and seen that this game will not just have those features but also a complete CROSS-PLATFORM when I am at work or just not at home I could be able to log in from my tablet and keep crafting at bed or when watching tv. I mean this game seems to have alot of comodities and action that It seems too good to be true with the Guild, Territories and also being a game that we as gamers don't feel regreat when choosing a class and gets tedious and boring after a while because we just need to change equipment at any time and seems very balanced to not classifying it as over powered or too weak but based on equipment statistics is just wonderful, the new skill tree and mounts, It honestly was also that not just me but the dozens of friends and people I referred this game to, also have been waiting for, I don't expect for the game to be at top performance in the first alphas but I just hope that there is alot of fun with the PvP and that It makes me feel that I can make a good impact in the game building a Guild with my friends and selling my goods to others. 

Last but not least, the developers are awesome, they interact with the gamers like every other company should do. If I win a pack It will be to invite my friends to play with me and show them that this will be a very successful game not because of the graphics but because of the community and content.

Sorry for my english :(

• razilxrazilx Member CommonPosts: 2

Looks like an awesome Game.

• MicrophunkMicrophunk Member UncommonPosts: 5
    I've registered for albion online since day1 when it became available. quite excited about the game...  it has many aspects and depth like Eve Online has.(wich im currently playing).. i never played Ultima Online but Albion seems to be inspired by that...  open world pvp and full loot is what really is attracting me to play albion ; )
  • amortusamortus Member Posts: 1
    Albion Online will be my  life!
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    "You are what you wear."  It's not how you feel it's how you look, and in this game, you look marvelous!  :-)

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• iLoniiLoni Member UncommonPosts: 1
    It's hardcore!
  • alexiusbalexiusb Member Posts: 1
    I'm waiting to play from the last alpha... I made a great guild and we all are waiting to play this great game! We love the mechanics, the comunity, and all that things that make this game a GREAT game!
  • anthraxx90anthraxx90 Member CommonPosts: 6
    Hello friends, i'm a sandbox fan, and albion online project is for me the best way to integrate a sandbox system in the nextgen,i think the housing system is very good, in my opinion this game is capable to change mmorpg's rules.
    I hope someday to be able to have personally acces to this wonderful experience.
  • ZozzowillZozzowill Member UncommonPosts: 2
    GIMME! GIMME! GIMME!
  • CaboSoulCaboSoul Member UncommonPosts: 41

What I like about it first of all is that it's a pvp game. I like playing with people and I love even more to play with people against other people. To be able to save an ally or have an ally save you is so satisfying. Next I like the fact that you can have mounts in this game and housing, two things that always have been awesome in any game. And Sandbox Interactive didn't even stop there, no they even made it able for to have you r own territory, something I'm deifinitely going to spend time on. And last but not least the fact I can freely equip what I want. Doesn't sound like much but when you are needed and you'd rather have something else equiped I'd rather have this then having to jump to a character selection screen and choose something else.

It's a long post but I'm really looking forward to this game and my birthday is on 9 september so I hope the RNG and birthday gods favor me.

This discussion has been closed.