Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We lost 0.01 on our score!

ParepinParepin Member UncommonPosts: 257

Took a couple of weeks but the MMORPG review score for DFUW dropped by a whole 0.01 points.  First drop in a month or more and still holding strong in 5th place.  I am happy that its ranked way above WoW and will stay there for a very long time.  

Now it only needs to beat Rift...

Comments

• g0m0rrahg0m0rrah Member UncommonPosts: 325
    Originally posted by Parepin

Took a couple of weeks but the MMORPG review score for DFUW dropped by a whole 0.01 points.  First drop in a month or more and still holding strong in 5th place.  I am happy that its ranked way above WoW and will stay there for a very long time.  

I wouldnt mind understanding whats to gain.  Whats a game actually winning by being above any other on this list?  I dont see an increase in revenue due to this list?   Maybe its just so people can say "my game is ranked higher than yours in a poll on this obscure website". 

• LazyDazedLazyDazed Member UncommonPosts: 166
    That score means about and is about as accurate as Fox News statistics.
  • VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908
    Originally posted by g0m0rrah
    Originally posted by Parepin

I wouldnt mind understanding whats to gain.  Whats a game actually winning by being above any other on this list?  I dont see an increase in revenue due to this list?   Maybe its just so people can say "my game is ranked higher than yours in a poll on this obscure website". 

If it doesn't matter to you then why worry about it in any sense? It seems very cynical and begrudging to try and bring down anothers hype in the way that you try to do here.

Let the fans of it enjoy it. It doesn't effect anyone not involved..

• ParepinParepin Member UncommonPosts: 257

If the rank was not about good games WoW would be number 1.  

One of the most hardcore niche games on the market developed by one of the smallest development teams that is located in a country that is in turmoil is ranked number 5 on a popular MMORPG website.  That has to count for something?

• Deerhunter71Deerhunter71 Member Posts: 527
    Originally posted by LazyDazed
    That score means about and is about as accurate as Fox News statistics.

Pretty much, lol