Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone have a good "Gladiator" build suggestion?

burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420
There is no actual class of "Gladiator", so I was hoping someone might have some suggestions on the best combo? Or if there is a class that is theme/similar to Gladiator could someone let me know what that is? Many thanks.

Comments

• RylahRylah Member UncommonPosts: 194
    It would help a lot if you would define what "Gladiator" means to you.
  • burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420
    Well, it would be sparse armour, expert with all combat, hand-to-hand, melee, use of shields, and strong. The armour would be full faced helmets, bare torso with metal plate straps, ect. 
  • zzx81zzx81 Member Posts: 53

You do know there are around 120 classes combination in archeage... how do you define your gladiator?

you pick and choose 3 of your own skills trees from the available 10 and form a class of your own. Even same class name might have different skills selected.

http://arche-base.com/builds/generator

• KarbleKarble Member UncommonPosts: 750
    Originally posted by burdock2
    There is no actual class of "Gladiator", so I was hoping someone might have some suggestions on the best combo? Or if there is a class that is theme/similar to Gladiator could someone let me know what that is? Many thanks.

So the good news is that you can level up more than 3 classes on a single character. You will have to put ALOT of time into it though.

The core of a gladiator to me is tactics combined with sword and shield.

You can use any weapon in the game, two handed, one handed and shield, or dual wield.

The two class types that are most familiar would be Battlerage and Defense.

Your last choice depends on how you want to go about things. Shadowplay gives stealth. Vitalism gives some good heals, Archery gives a nice ranged attack. Songcraft gives you buffs, debuffs, heals and so on. Whatever you choose though should speak to you. You are not bound to your decision and can change it any time. Just know that whatever level you stop a class you can switch back to it and it will still be at that level. Have some fun and experiment in the open beta to discover what your favorite style is before release.