Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wormhole POS

GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389

Planning to move into a lower class of wh space, c2-c3.Can you give me some adcives about pos setup.Not sure if i should i get a Amarr/Caldari tower.

Comments

• SoandsosoSoandsoso Member Posts: 533
    Originally posted by Galaxo

Planning to move into a lower class of wh space, c2-c3.Can you give me some adcives about pos setup.Not sure if i should i get a Amarr/Caldari tower.

Link below to the Eve forums....Wormhole section. Someone asked how to set up a Pos to make it as hard as possible for someone to not want to bother trying to destroy it.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=361753&find=unread

• lugallugal Member UncommonPosts: 671
    If you don't want your pos blown up, make a deal with the goons.
    My corp had bad luck in wormholes. We would spend billions getting all setup, move ships in and start mining, just to some larger corp come kick us out. Happened 3 times that I can remember. Last attempt we made, we thought we were clever, we hired a merc corp to clean a wormhole out for us. A couple weeks later a huge goon fleet showed up. Mercs pretend to never even heard of us. Lost everything again. It was by far the swiftest asskicking we had. Never had a chance to move a single ship out. Come to find out, it was a goon protected wormhole.
    After that, goons made us an offer to work for them.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    The reviewer has a mishapen head
    Which means his opinion is skewed
    ...Aldous.MF'n.Huxley