Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Returned and looking for a Guild

Hello, I recently returned to ESO and finally hit lvl 50 on my nightblade, and all my rl friends stopped playing so I would like to find a new guild that uses a voip of some kind with members that actually log in. 

About myself, I am a grown up and work full time (military) and I am married and still trying to get my wife hooked on ESO. I like PVE and PVP in ESO but its pretty dull solo all the time. I live on the East coast and can play most evenings and anytime on the weekends. I have Teamspeak, Vent, mumble and whatever. I'm 35.5 years old and I can bench 600lbs and I play video games on max graphics. My character name is Pitviper of the Ebonheart Clan. 

Comments

• jacktorsjacktors Member UncommonPosts: 180
    How much can you squat?
  • AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Member Posts: 915
    Originally posted by IngemarVM

About myself, I am a grown up and work full time (military) and I am trying to get hooked on ESO. I like PVE and PVP in ESO but its pretty dull solo all the time. I live on the East coast and can play most evenings and anytime on the weekends. I have Teamspeak, Vent, mumble and whatever. I'm 35.5 years old and I can bench 600lbs and I play video games on max graphics. My character name is Pitviper of the Ebonheart Clan.

Go on...

• IngemarVMIngemarVM Member Posts: 24

I only drive cars with 400+ horse power. I became a Navy Seal just to get the patch then quit to become a high ranking member of the motorcycle gang Hell's Angels and had a second gang as an OG in the Bloods/MS13. I also have a degree in being bad ass from the University of Hard Knocks. Im pretty awesome. I also do modeling on the side. 

P.S. I own an island and I have been to space. I don't even care.

• ThornrageThornrage Member UncommonPosts: 659
    Damn. You need some excitement in your life. Have you tried a book club?

"I don't give a sh*t what other people say. I play what I like and I'll pay to do it too!" - SerialMMOist

• IngemarVMIngemarVM Member Posts: 24
    There is only one book I read and that is the Holy Bible. I also forgot to mention I just got a fresh new haircut and some new clothes. 
  • DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181

Thanks for the chuckle, OP. Well played :)

As for finding a guild, there's a recruitment section on here, but I personally recommend asking in-game as that'll be the easiest way to find active guilds. Don't forget you can join up to 5 guilds at a time, so plenty of chances to find one you like.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,981
    The official site has a Guild section, get yourself there on the double soldier! :)