Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

to much Vs between WoW and GW

God!!!! when will people stop putting Gw vs WoW im sick of it and others are sick of it lets just leave them be. Let the offical people say which is better. Another thing is when they do that people say thats overated because they are in favor for the other game. Well guess what people its not they grade it fairly. So stop arguing over it and go have a lolipop.  Also if you dont like what im saying TOO BAD this is my oppinion and i dont want to no yours if your against it. so keep it too your self people cause if you cant that means yu cant controll your selves

Comments

• GideonGideon Member UncommonPosts: 629

Of Course... Many games are compared to much.

• ianubisiianubisi Member Posts: 4,201

Originally posted by Wakka(C_A_)
    Also if you dont like what im saying TOO BAD this is my oppinion and i dont want to no yours if your against it.

Seething with irony.

• lonelyrobotlonelyrobot Member Posts: 194

Pshht, no it all!

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180

Also if you dont like what im saying TOO BAD this is my oppinion and i dont want to no yours if your against it.

Then how can we vote "no" then????

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• Wakka(C_A_)Wakka(C_A_) Member Posts: 3
    I dont care if you reply "No" i give you that option to say that there but i dont want you writing negetive things back.
  • terstaxterstax Member Posts: 353

Also if you dont like what im saying TOO BAD this is my oppinion and i dont want to no yours if your against it. so keep it too your self people cause if you cant that means yu cant controll your selves

Something makes me want to bitch slap you. Are you Rentantilus' younger brother?

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

ArenaNet deserve to be called Blizzard as much if not more then Blizzard themselves.

And you expect it to stop?  Peoples online like to chat, talk and speak their minds.

When Vanguard will be released expect to see many SoE products vs Sigil product to be flooding around...and most certainly see Mythic product goes against 1 of them, as they traditionnally goes against them.

Peoples complaining that peoples complain are indeed worser then the initial complainers.  Following that logic, if I complain that peoples complain about peoples complaining, it make me even worser!  And when Noobourne complain about me he will take all the worser credit!  image

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

this isnt as bad as the comparisons between EQ and DAOC used to be.

god u couldnt log onto any remotely computer related forum without at least 5 of the damn things.

now its calmed down quite a bit.

but they both arent very inovative(GW is slightly but backwards innovating in my mind).

but they both are average and contribute almost nothing to the genre.

the real innovation comes with DnL, vangaurd, and age of conan.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• MaxxxMaxxx Member UncommonPosts: 389

i think all MMO vs MMO things are stupid.

• misubecymisubecy Member Posts: 29

Yea, it's too much!! Comparing too much with the two games are TOO BAD! Just play the game you would like to play and enjoy it, don't compare it with some other games that you played before because every game have their own uniqueness..Just have fun for every game that you play..image

imageimageimage

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

Originally posted by terstax

Also if you dont like what im saying TOO BAD this is my oppinion and i dont want to no yours if your against it. so keep it too your self people cause if you cant that means yu cant controll your selves

Something makes me want to bitch slap you. Are you Rentantilus' younger brother?

imageimageimage

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• TurielTuriel Member Posts: 44

Originally posted by Maxxx
    i think all MMO vs MMO things are stupid.

well at least it gives us an idea of pros and cons of the games in question

• SideSwipeSideSwipe Member Posts: 44

It seems to be the case that the number of these threads that are written starts to die down once one of all of the games starts to get a little older. Rather than allowing multiple threads that reheat the same arguments how about making the first one that appears within the forum sticky ? That way there would be an easy point of reference for those players who are interested in the differences between games, it would also stop everyone else being frustrated by seeing the 100th thread with the same topic.

Thanks

• josjikawajosjikawa Member Posts: 209

God!!!! when will people stop putting Gw vs WoW im sick of it and others are sick of it lets just leave them be. Let the offical people say which is better. Another thing is when they do that people say thats overated because they are in favor for the other game. Well guess what people its not they grade it fairly. So stop arguing over it and go have a lolipop.  Also if you dont like what im saying TOO BAD this is my oppinion and i dont want to no yours if your against it. so keep it too your self people cause if you cant that means yu cant controll your selves

indeed people whine to much, i bet everyone overrate his/her game so thats not a big problem annyways, and u shouldnt ask others what u like more, decide urself. GW is no1. i play it right now, but still WoW owned for me
  • EgoldEgold Member Posts: 74

Originally posted by ianubisi

Seething with irony.

lol yeah, hypocritical to the max.

• Takata5Takata5 Member Posts: 336

lol, I just get a good laugh from these threads sometimes image
    The internet voices freedom of speach, so you can't tell people what to post. As long as its within the rules of the boards they can post negative comments if they want. Also this world is based on competition. If you don't like all the comparision then don't bother with them and just play the game that you like without what other people think about that game.
  • WindrunnerXWindrunnerX Member Posts: 88

The problem with the debate is that WoW is a MMORPG but Guild wars isn't.  NCsoft admits it.  People are just being sterotypical that all MMOs that has some RPG elements is a MMORPG.  This makes a flaw in the debates and makes people take sides.  If they want a MMORPG, then buy WoW.  If you want a good strategy type game, then play Guild Wars.  Its that simple.  There shouldn't be any topics about this.