Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My problem with WoW

2»

Comments

• MalomeisterMalomeister Member Posts: 86

Originally posted by MediK

Originally posted by aedan

First off, this post isn't meant to be a flare, it's just my opinion and the problems i had with the game.
    To start off, let me say that this game is a great game.... BUT my main problem with this game is the quests. No matter what race or faction you are all the quests have the same roots. There are even a few quests that basically the same exept for the creatures you go and kill. Thats my problem with WoW not enough diversity, you can be a dwarf and get a quest to go kill 6 troll whelps then come back and the guy will give you another quest to go kill 6 troll whelps and 6 trolls, then give you a quest to go kill there leader. Not a bad quest system, BUT you can be an orc, human, undead and any other race, and have the exact same quest you're just killing different things.
    My other problem with the game was the PVP, there were several times with my Lvl 22 dwarf that i was running down the road and would get killed by and undead warlock, when i ran back to get my corpse and revived the guy would kill me again no matter how hard i tried. And the Honor system seemed to do nothing to stop these jerks from killing people half there lvl.
    Any way, thats why i don't play WoW anymore.

You are a waste of existence. WoW is the best game ever made. Got ganked? Join a PvE server and don't put down the best game ever made in your petty post. Grabs ome tissues and cuddle with momma next time you get killed by the opposing faction. 
    You have a problem with the quests? Are you F***ing serious? NAME ONE F***ING MMO THAT HAS QUESTS THAT COMPARE TO THIS QUEST SYSTEM YOU F***ING RETARD. It's obvious you never played any other MMO, because just by playing EQ or Daoc or L2 you'de know that quests are a lot better in Wow because they offer an easy way of getting EXP! IT takes A YEAR IF NOT MORE to max out in other games. Call that fun? Sitting on your ass grinding? Naww... a game is supposed to have content. Wow has content, EQ has grind and pointless raids, L2 has a grind worse than all and has a decent end game IF YOU CAN GET THERE FROM THE HORRID GRIND and Daoc was a great game I liked it. But you come here and DISS WOW's QUESTS AND PVP?

The original poster is a moron and has no clue. PvP servers are DANGEROUS! Hence the PvP name... You enter a PvP server you are at war with the opposing faction. YOU KILL THEM....

PvE= OPTIONAL PVP BUT THE ORIGINAL POSTER IS A FRUIT CUP FILLED WITH FAERIES. LEAVE THIS FORUM AND GO FLAME SOME OTHER GAME CAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY SUCK AT THIS ONE.

Dude.... Don't be mad he decided to quit.  Ya i see that he isn't very MMORPG kind of gamer but really....  You just hate anyone who doesn't play WoW.  Don't go around trashing ppl and games for no reason just cause u don't agree.  You must be a little child playing WoW who is way tooo fanboish.  Seriously, calm down with flaming ppl and games.

Violence

• MalomeisterMalomeister Member Posts: 86

First off, this post isn't meant to be a flare, it's just my opinion and the problems i had with the game.
    To start off, let me say that this game is a great game.... BUT my main problem with this game is the quests. No matter what race or faction you are all the quests have the same roots. There are even a few quests that basically the same exept for the creatures you go and kill. Thats my problem with WoW not enough diversity, you can be a dwarf and get a quest to go kill 6 troll whelps then come back and the guy will give you another quest to go kill 6 troll whelps and 6 trolls, then give you a quest to go kill there leader. Not a bad quest system, BUT you can be an orc, human, undead and any other race, and have the exact same quest you're just killing different things.
    My other problem with the game was the PVP, there were several times with my Lvl 22 dwarf that i was running down the road and would get killed by and undead warlock, when i ran back to get my corpse and revived the guy would kill me again no matter how hard i tried. And the Honor system seemed to do nothing to stop these jerks from killing people half there lvl.

You are a waste of existence. WoW is the best game ever made. Got ganked? Join a PvE server and don't put down the best game ever made in your petty post. Grabs ome tissues and cuddle with momma next time you get killed by the opposing faction. 
    You have a problem with the quests? Are you F***ing serious? NAME ONE F***ING MMO THAT HAS QUESTS THAT COMPARE TO THIS QUEST SYSTEM YOU F***ING RETARD. It's obvious you never played any other MMO, because just by playing EQ or Daoc or L2 you'de know that quests are a lot better in Wow because they offer an easy way of getting EXP! IT takes A YEAR IF NOT MORE to max out in other games. Call that fun? Sitting on your ass grinding? Naww... a game is supposed to have content. Wow has content, EQ has grind and pointless raids, L2 has a grind worse than all and has a decent end game IF YOU CAN GET THERE FROM THE HORRID GRIND and Daoc was a great game I liked it. But you come here and DISS WOW's QUESTS AND PVP?

The original poster is a moron and has no clue. PvP servers are DANGEROUS! Hence the PvP name... You enter a PvP server you are at war with the opposing faction. YOU KILL THEM....

PvE= OPTIONAL PVP BUT THE ORIGINAL POSTER IS A FRUIT CUP FILLED WITH FAERIES. LEAVE THIS FORUM AND GO FLAME SOME OTHER GAME CAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY SUCK AT THIS ONE.

Dude.... Don't be mad he decided to quit.  Ya i see that he isn't very MMORPG kind of gamer but really....  You just hate anyone who doesn't play WoW.  Don't go around trashing ppl and games for no reason just cause u don't agree.  You must be a little child playing WoW who is way tooo fanboish.  Seriously, calm down with flaming ppl and games.

Violence

• Bama1267Bama1267 Member UncommonPosts: 1,822

Originally posted by Malomeister

He didnt flame any games.....maybe a person lol. But he didnt flame any games. He could have calmed down a bit but he does have a point.

• kernalkernal Member Posts: 106

ohhh watch the lenguage, you are not making your self look any better m8

• ssvegita0ssvegita0 Member Posts: 13
    My problem(s) with WoW was the fact that no matter what I did, there was always a boring atmosphere to it.  I couldn't explain it.  Everywhere I went, anything I did, it either seemed repetative or like I had done it before.  Overall, I think it's a pretty good game, but along the lines of the Dev. team, they pretty much ruined it.  From the lag/performance (don't care what server you were on, it lagged a lot), to the new updates with the "incredible" Honor system and battlegrounds that took months too long to release.  And a waiting list for them?  That's a little ridiculous.  PvP usually makes up for the repetative killing in mmorpgs that I have played before, but I really disliked WoW's PvP.  Overall a good game in the beginning, but the Devs pretty much killed it.
  • lordsuspectlordsuspect Member Posts: 23

Yep I agree this game lacks content. I've been bored for 6+ months since reaching 60 on my first toon in late December. I still play for the social setting; playing with friends from other games in our guild. I may switch to D&D soon.