Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did anyone who won the contest get the access to the alpha ?

LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

Anyone here that won the contest. Did you allready get the access to alpha ?

And if yes, how ?

We were supposed to be contacted by mail. But no such mail came.

Comments

• noluknoluk Member UncommonPosts: 22
    It starts tomorrow.  I registered and downloaded and seem to be good to go.  You need to have your account at the SOTA page match your email here at MMORPG.  I can't get into the alpha yet but the error message I get is the normal, Alpha is not up at this time.
  • kingjames18kingjames18 Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Not yet. But I'm sure they will send when ready. Like the guy above me said make sure your registered at the site.
  • DfourDfour Member UncommonPosts: 5
    not yet .. said it was spose to start today but no email , im sure it will be later today or tomorrow.
  • LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    Sure, registered at site. I thought the alpha started allready.

• SinakuSinaku Member UncommonPosts: 552

Nope, havent gotten mine either.

• HardcodedHardcoded Member UncommonPosts: 97
    Registered and awaiting e-mail
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

nothing here either. But the email notification from this site says that Portalarium willcontact us winners if we registered at Portalarium with the same email we registered at mmorpg.com.

• jkfcjkfc Member UncommonPosts: 42
    I also haven't gotten anything from them. I thought they would email me the same day, but i am still waiting. we will see.
  • chocolate-mousechocolate-mouse Member UncommonPosts: 73

If you have already made the account on the main site, there will be a link in your profile/account info for a download for the client. Log in to your account the click on the account button/tab in the upper right hand portion of the web page. There is a link to download the client at the bottom of that page in the left hand corner. I have received no further info either but I already have the client downloaded and read to go.

Hope that helps.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Registered and client downloaded but no communication from Portalarium whether I will have access when it starts.

When the launcher is started I get an error saying reinstall using the latest installer. I got the installer 2 days ago.

EDIT: Received email with directions.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • MalasorteMalasorte Member UncommonPosts: 56

nothing yet .. still waiting for that mail

for those that get the error with get the newest installer they need to go into the SOTA site and download the installer from there again, they added the new installer yesterday and you wont get the error again

• natpicknatpick Member UncommonPosts: 271
    yes i won access but have not had any emails from them as it says i will,and yes i have an acount on the sota site.
  • JinxysJinxys Member UncommonPosts: 488
    Originally posted by chocolate-mouse

If you have already made the account on the main site, there will be a link in your profile/account info for a download for the client. Log in to your account the click on the account button/tab in the upper right hand portion of the web page. There is a link to download the client at the bottom of that page in the left hand corner. I have received no further info either but I already have the client downloaded and read to go.

Hope that helps.

That's what I get also. I wouldn't think that download link would be available to everyone. So looks like everything will be good to go! So excited!

• tappingtheveintappingthevein Member UncommonPosts: 3
    just got my email a few minutes ago its all good to go now 
  • IkonicIkonic Member UncommonPosts: 310
    Originally posted by tappingthevein
    just got my email a few minutes ago its all good to go now 

What was the email titled? If its "Shroud of the Avatar Release 9 Instructions" I dont think thats it, they send those out every release to people registered on their site.

• tappingtheveintappingthevein Member UncommonPosts: 3
    yes that is it they have download instructions and they say it is for paying members and contest winners so i just figure that must be it
  • macwoodmacwood Member UncommonPosts: 134
    I am downloading it now. I quite look forward to having a go and seeing what it is all about.
  • MalasorteMalasorte Member UncommonPosts: 56
    just to let anyone that waits for the mail ... i havent received no mail but i am able to play now so get in and play :)
  • IkisisIkisis Member UncommonPosts: 443

I never got a emial, and i still cant play.

bottom line dont make a giveaway if you arent going to back it by 100%