Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just wanted to say "Thank you"

Ariel_ArilonAriel_Arilon Member UncommonPosts: 50

I've been a long time Mac user, and I was very delighted to see that my platform of choice is supported as well.

a very heartfelt... Thank you! : D

My computer beats me in Strip Poker, but doesn't stand a chance against my Kick Boxing! >: D 3

Comments

• Ariel_ArilonAriel_Arilon Member UncommonPosts: 50

P.S. I kept hearing this name, Lord British.

Something deep within my brain started groping about, "I think I've heard that name before, but it was very long ago and I can't quite put a finger on it."

It bugged me for days until I found out that Lord British was part of Ultima Online. I've heard so many good things about that game but I was never able to play it because I had a Mac.

Maybe now with SotA, I will get the chance to experience what so many others fondly recall! : D

I'm excited.

My computer beats me in Strip Poker, but doesn't stand a chance against my Kick Boxing! >: D 3

• Starbuck1771Starbuck1771 Member UncommonPosts: 375
    Originally posted by Ariel_Arilon

P.S. I kept hearing this name, Lord British.

Something deep within my brain started groping about, "I think I've heard that name before, but it was very long ago and I can't quite put a finger on it."

It bugged me for days until I found out that Lord British was part of Ultima Online. I've heard so many good things about that game but I was never able to play it because I had a Mac.

Maybe now with SotA, I will get the chance to experience what so many others fondly recall! : D

I'm excited.

That would be Richard Garriott who also made Tabula Rasa