Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alliance balance

Hey all. Just purchased the game. While waiting for the download I was trying to do some research on  which, if any alliance seemed heavier from a player standpoint.  I will most likely try all 3.  Is there one that stands out as a clear cut most popular at this time? Assuming  AD, EP, DC in that order .... Any suggestions on where to start.   I didn't play beta. Straight up brand new to ESO 

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,974
    The same classes exist in all three factions, so they are perfectly balanced.
  • kosackosac Member UncommonPosts: 206
    you dont need waste time by trying all 3 factions.. every character is going thrue all content so is bs to make other faction chars..
  • ToladinToladin Member Posts: 94

I'm not sure I follow here.  If I make an Orc I assume that , I won't be able to experience the AD starting areas and vice versa?

• LokbergLokberg Member Posts: 315
    Originally posted by Toladin

I'm not sure I follow here.  If I make an Orc I assume that , I won't be able to experience the AD starting areas and vice versa?

You will in time the other sides are the 50+ veteran 1-5 and 50++ 6-10 content