Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me choose a good MMORPG

I've been searching forever. I'm looking for a 3D fantasy MMORPG (swords, magic etc.) One that's *********FREE************** and has fighting but also other skills. I've played Runescape and actually like that best (god, please help me find another game...) and I have played Planeshift (oh though is not working for some reason), tried to download ROSE (21 hours and then the stupid download was corrupted, DAMN FD!) Don't suggest Maplestory, I HATE Wizet after their Beta II switch thing...image Anyway what would be a good game to play?
I'm a little bit more past a casual gamer.
Please make sure it's ********free**********(mom only paid for EQ about 2 months then said Oh you got a high level character? THat's nice u worked ur butt off for 2 months to get it but I decided you don't need to play that anymore imageimageimageimageimage... ) and give me a link (though I can just google it, I'm lazy...image)
EDIT: I also tried Freeworld during the open alpha test and hated it so please don't suggest that.
THX!

EDITED AGAIN ^^ look for the ******

Comments

• escaflowne15escaflowne15 Member Posts: 5

Yes I hear your pain, I was much like you but i just came here and looked at the top rated MMO's and checked them out N-Depth.

I am getting Guild Wars today as it seems the best MMO and it's free per month, great huh? Well not only that but the level cap is 20, so not mych grinding required ^.^  so it requires alot of desision making time on what skills to choose ect. You can have a max of 8 skills and 2 classes, ie necromance/warrior. So everything you said in the above post is pretty much covered in this game!

Hope you join the many that are going to GW!

-rob

• urielujanurielujan Member Posts: 7

Hey, of the top mmorpgs i think WoW, GW and FFXI are goo options but i found some problems with them:
    GW: its free so no real end-game content will be uploaded cause once u buy the game they don´t care if u play for ten years or just a cuple o'days!
    FFXI: this one is ok, but it gets boring after a while.
    WoW: my favorite, although it doesn´t have much end-game, battlegrounds will be implemnted in the next pach and blizzard is planing on implemening more over time.
    so i think WoW would be best and also cause it have just started and u will not feel like a total n00b even after playing for a while.

• ImperatorianImperatorian Member Posts: 1,000

Hello. Thank you for being the 20384348th poster to post the exact same thing. Check out the stickied list above.

And remember. Beggars can't be choosers.

• crightoncrighton Member UncommonPosts: 48

Aaargh cant bare more of these my car is bigger then yours, yes i agree/dont agree topics ::::16::

Please make it stop::::07::

• LorddonkLorddonk Member Posts: 37

Originally posted by Imperatorian
    Hello. Thank you for being the 20384348th poster to post the exact same thing. Check out the stickied list above.And remember. Beggars can't be choosers.

Excuse me but I've read all the stickies. And this post is not the exact same thing. I have played MMORPGs (many of them) and I wanted to know if there was a specific one with the features I mentioned. I launched a decent question unlike the average "i want fr33 mmorpg game!!!!!!!!1111" topics. I posted a list of the features I was looking for, as well as the types of games I have played. I just wanted help from other players as to the best one with the features I asked for without having to spend months downloading a game over dial-up and then finding that it wasn't what I wanted. I'd like to know when it is allowed to post a question here, as the guy a few posts down that asked for a MMOFPS game got many answers and suggestions to his inquiry without replies like this. Thank-you.

EDIT: And what the hell did you post "Beggars can't be choosers" for? As far as I can see I'm not begging for anything...

• malo7000malo7000 Member Posts: 126

1. You want a free mmorpg. So that is the same thing as an every day post, AND THERE IS A STICKY ON ALL FREE MMORPGS!!. Just because you want a 3d and fantasy doesnt mean that ALL FREE MMORPGS on the list dont include 3D and fantasy.
    2. This can be considered begging because u want a free mmorpg.

• ChopesChopes Member Posts: 297

Try Shot-Online until you find one, good game to play when inbetween MMO's..

www.shot-online.com

http://www.OriginNow.com
    Free File Hosting at Origin Now - 100 Megabyte Max Upload Per File