Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weeeee! I got my programming book... finally

RasukeRasuke Member Posts: 362

That's right, my programming book is finally here... cost me a pretty decent penny, but if anything can teach me something so vital in 21 days, then I'm willing to pay.  Course, that may set me back in my mmorpg fund... *insert curse word* it better be worth it!  That was my money hehe...

-------------------------------------------
image image image

Comments

• spikedragonspikedragon Member Posts: 101
    ya know muffins are good but pie is better

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An idea is a funny thing.....it does nothing unless you do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hye how about doing everyone a favor.....scan every page of the book and create a website with it imageimageimage

i'm kidding but if you accually do this then your my hero(not really but that's ok)

• RasukeRasuke Member Posts: 362
    I am not going to sit here and scan all 513 pages.  I would if I actually had that kind of time... actually... I do have that kind of time, I'm just kinda lazy, and don't want to... besides, I'm sure there'd be some law I would be breaking if I did that.

-------------------------------------------
    image image image

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

513?!?! they expect u to just read all that in 21 days? they must mean straight, with no sleep or eating.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    It's not that hard, I went through a 900 page VC++ book once in about 2 weeks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
    Why doesn't DOS ever say "EXCELLENT command or filename!"

Customer: "How fast will my COM ports go?"
    Tech Support: "How hard can you throw your computer?"

i read the 5th harry potter book (870 pages i think) in 3 days.... reading goes fast....all you have to do is say i will read this many pages to day and don't stop till you have

• ShmeeShmee Member Posts: 321
    greattt nothings more fun then learning programing...the only good thing is the satasfaction achieved once you succesfully make a working program.