Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No hype? Why?

2»

Comments

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433

Personal opinion:

It looks alright, but it seems hub-based. Which is immediately enough to make it fall off my radar.

Instanced hub-based games just don't click with me.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

• toastngravytoastngravy Wizard 101 CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 80
    Originally posted by Fdzzaigl

Personal opinion:

It looks alright, but it seems hub-based. Which is immediately enough to make it fall off my radar.

Instanced hub-based games just don't click with me.

Not quite so don't fret! There are 10 planned open world zones at launch. Said to take a good amount of time to explore but I couldn't say for sure, yet.

However there are a lot of instances that much is true, it ended up being the better choice for them to go that way (so they've said). I can understand the hatred of the games that only have hub -->instance -->back to hub setup (I despise them) but the open zones should alleviate that. Or not, who knows. I'm looking forward regardless.

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433

We'll see then I guess, can't say I've followed it intensely (because it did give off that impression of being hub-based).

I'm willing to give even those games a chance to be honest. It's not like I "despise" games such as Global Agenda, Vindictus, Dragon Nest, Neverwinter et cetera.

It's just that when I play them I usually end up going "meh" and drop them after returning to the hub for the umpteenth time.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!