Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IronSphere BloodLines

MindViruzMindViruz Member Posts: 2

I would like to announce our first title IronSphere BloodLines

What to expect

Here's some of what you can expect from IronSphere

A new FFA PvP system that eliminates pointless killing and adds a whole new level of player interaction.

Completely player run economy and market. You are be able to build your own road-side shops, markets, towns, villages houses and cities. Player-made factions and guilds are be able to make their own personal trade routes and set prices to items as they deem fit.

Strategic action combat, no tab targeting. I say strategic because you will have to think about your next move each time, no more button mashing, this is not an arcade game.

A huge array of skills to let you do what YOU want to do, you can be a hermit and live off the land, or be a pirate and die of scurvy. The choice is yours inIronSphere, we provide you the tools to make the game what you want it to be.

Free-form classes adds to what i stated above that you are free to do what you want to. You will be able to become a plate armour wearing mage that uses a battle axe instead of a staff, or a ranger that wears cloth and shoots magic arrows. You pick and choose what spells and abilities you want to shape your own personalized class with no restrictions.

Last but not least, something any good sandbox game must have ; in-depth and complicated crafting, allowing you to tailor your gear to suit your needs in every way possible, there are no random rolls on stats, you make the decision. Nearly every item in the game will be craftable as long as you manage to acquire the recipe.

Beta Release date early 2015 stay up to date at cyclonegaming.com

Comments