Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF ESO trial key/recruit a friend

I'm definetly playing WoD when it comes out. I have a feeling i'll love ESO tho, it's the lore for me, the story. Same with WoW, that's why WoW's been my only mmo since I was a teenager playing muds. So I'll prolly purchase the game tommarow, if I'm pretty enthralled with ESO tonight. and put off WoW until I hear WoD is dropping in a month or two. then I'll have to gear up/ fish for that f-cking northrend turtle, cuz you know I have to see grom. This is one patch I'm not going to mind if they take 14 months to roll out lol; I know a lot of people feel differently.

So yea, back to ESO. I'm looking for a high pop realm where competition for emperor is steep man. I don't want some carebear server, I'm pretty down for whatever PVE, but my main thing in-game is PVP, I'll be playing some type of warrior/melee build, possibly a tank if it's pvp-viable. Also, the races i'll choose in order, are : Orc, Khajiit, or Redguard. that's dependant on how much racial abilities affect your viability in pvp. hopefully none, cuz I wanna play a Khajiit.

I've already watched the main story arc on youtube, but I'm dieing to see some of the continents I missed with my limited exposure to morrowind/oblivion/skyrim.

That's about it. I just wanna say I'm not a flake, I'll play this game at least for a month if your looking for a lvling buddy or something. But it might just be for pvp, and I play a lot too. but I could spend a lot of time at higher lvls just checking out the lore around the zones cuz I do love that. It's what I was planning on doing to fill the time in between SoO --->>> WoD patch, in WoW.

Drop me a whisper/private message or whatever, I'd love to get my paws on some enchanted loot tonight! (or NAO! heh)