Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Release date 9/16/2014

DarkHighDarkHigh Member UncommonPosts: 157

Steam has Archeage listed to release on September 16th!

pic taken from @VoTF

Comments

• SuperNickSuperNick Member UncommonPosts: 460

Interesting.. Pretty specific date too and a Tuesday to boot. (Common American release day)

Can confirm I'm also seeing this on Steam.

• FaulknerFaulkner Member UncommonPosts: 108

Brilliant Observation,

Cheers,

Faulkner

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476
    Im sure the NSA already new this.
    " Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • SamuraiXIVSamuraiXIV Member Posts: 354

I got an email saying I'm invited to CB2 and went to Glyph and downloaded so I will know on Tuesday if I should be excited about this title or not.

Previous f2p or fremium or cash shop/store games didn't keep me playing at all but can't say anything till I try the game.

Currently playing FFXIV ARR and no cash shop also paying $10 per month as legacy account.

"mmorpg.com forum admins are all TROLLS and losers in real life"
    My opinion

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476
    Originally posted by SamuraiXIV

I got an email saying I'm invited to CB2 and went to Glyph and downloaded so I will know on Tuesday if I should be excited about this title or not.

Previous f2p or fremium or cash shop/store games didn't keep me playing at all but can't say anything till I try the game.

Currently playing FFXIV ARR and no cash shop also paying $10 per month as legacy account.

Humm , Im sure mine said wed. 10 am pacific

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • SamuraiXIVSamuraiXIV Member Posts: 354
    Originally posted by Elsabolts
    Originally posted by SamuraiXIV

Humm , Im sure mine said wed. 10 am pacific

Ops my bad I thought July 30th was Tuesday...

"mmorpg.com forum admins are all TROLLS and losers in real life"
    My opinion

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Looks like the game will be out in about 6 weeks.. released that is, assuming the CB2 happens.. does that mean that the OB is cancelled? otherwise they are going to have to push back the release date in order to fit everything in image
  • CrusadesCrusades Member Posts: 480
    Perfect - 6 weeks until I engross myself in a game that I will be nothing more than a peon - hopefully I can still rattle some cages though
  • DaxamarDaxamar Member UncommonPosts: 593

Intersting, I just read it was on Steam. Looking at the Silver Package to try the game out!

Been waiting to play this game for a while now. Cant wait!

Yeah, Im a little hyped.

• comicguycomicguy Member Posts: 123
    2 months left for greatest game ever
  • winterwinter Member UncommonPosts: 2,281
    Sept the 16th !!! A day that will turn out to be just another over hyped release day for a mediocre game that's been out for 2 years already. Hopefully they will have ironed out the launch bugs by now (third times a charm!)
  • emotaemota Member UncommonPosts: 413
    I cant see it myself, tbh. I hope it does but i think they have more to do in the time between now and then.
  • rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788

Awesome !!!

• PVPNursePVPNurse Member Posts: 2

Source?

Guild Leader of ~Philanthropy~ on Faeblight in Rift and Owner of Philanthropy Gaming Community
    http://philanthropy-community.com/home

• CrusadesCrusades Member Posts: 480
    Woot - World of Warcraft obituary incoming.
  • MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

Originally posted by comicguy
    2 months left for greatest game ever

This !!!! This !!!! This !!!!

it took awhile before something like this came around, but man was it worth the wait.

• JabasJabas Member UncommonPosts: 1,249
    maybe is true, maybe not. without a officially announcement i dont buy it.
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

It's highly possible !

Another 6 weeks will allow for 2 to 3 CB events and a final "open beta" weekend before release. Let's face it, they're not testing the game code, it's the server/network performance that's being tested, along with the Cash Shop back-end integration.

So, Early Access starting on Friday 12th September ?!!!