Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When is OB?

emotaemota Member UncommonPosts: 413
Do we know when open beta is coming? 

Comments

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

Nope, we have no idea when is open beta.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Will there even be an open beta in the first place, the game after all doesn't actually need testing, its just being translated, not rewritten, far more likely that once the 'beta' is completed, it will go live.image
  • MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

Originally posted by Phry
    Will there even be an open beta in the first place, the game after all doesn't actually need testing, its just being translated, not rewritten, far more likely that once the 'beta' is completed, it will go live.

Yup ! i hope they skipp open beta and go straight to launch !!
    I stoppped playing the alpha as it just became to addictive and the more i played the longer my sessions became !!!

It has been such a long time i played a mmo for many months and had the reversed effect of wanting more and more instead of not loggin gin anymore ! :)

• Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859
    Originally posted by Mothanos

Originally posted by Phry
    Will there even be an open beta in the first place, the game after all doesn't actually need testing, its just being translated, not rewritten, far more likely that once the 'beta' is completed, it will go live.

Yup ! i hope they skipp open beta and go straight to launch !!
    I stoppped playing the alpha as it just became to addictive and the more i played the longer my sessions became !!!

It has been such a long time i played a mmo for many months and had the reversed effect of wanting more and more instead of not loggin gin anymore ! :)

Im with you, i have had corps hassle /a sk me to get to cap level, but whilst in Alpha i dont see point in rushing, in fact i have had about 7 toons get to about level 30-35 and then i just play about bit of farming..

Cant wait for this game to go live should be good fun, whilst i have seen other CB/OB look good this one does have a good feeling about it, regardless of the whole 'pay to alpha' crap.

But back to OP - Personally i think they will have about a month of OB just to fully test servers etc, and this i would expect about end of summer then they will go live in september ish... this ofc is just my opinion

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

• wormedwormed Member UncommonPosts: 472
    They've already stated there will be an open beta before release.
  • F2Pelerin118F2Pelerin118 Member UncommonPosts: 124
    Originally posted by wormed

Cool, have they said whether there will be a wipe for launch? Thanks.

• FoobarxFoobarx Member Posts: 451
    Originally posted by F2Pelerin118
    Originally posted by wormed

Cool, have they said whether there will be a wipe for launch? Thanks.

Would be utterly stupid to not wipe before launch... otherwise people will have their P2W argument signed sealed and delivered.

• DaxamarDaxamar Member UncommonPosts: 593
    Why even have an Open Beta? Just launch it. Its got a F2P option. >.<
  • AstraeisAstraeis Member UncommonPosts: 378
    Originally posted by Daxamar
    Why even have an Open Beta? Just launch it. Its got a F2P option. >.<

Marketing.

It takes one to know one.